Home

Whats the best recruiting difficulty?

This is a discussion on Whats the best recruiting difficulty? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
View Poll Results: What is your preffered recruiting difficulty?
Heisman 24 27.91%
All-American 44 51.16%
Varsity 14 16.28%
Freshmen 4 4.65%
Voters: 86. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-20-2010, 09:44 PM   #9
Rookie

philliesphan026's Arena

OVR: 7
Re: Whats the best recruiting difficulty?

I don't know about BEST, since I've only tried it on All-American. But that seems to get good results for me, no complaints. Had the 98th ranked class in the nation as lowly 1* North Texas, which is right where I think I should have been. Managed 5 3*s and the rest were 2*s and 1*s. Can't remember ever being in the running for a 4* either... Might have cracked the Top 10 a few times but never seriously threatened to have him sign with me. My prestige went up to a 2* so I'm getting a few nibbles from 4* recruits this time around, but still can't get to the top of the list on any of them (as it should be).
Old 07-11-2012, 12:49 PM   #10
MVP

dpower15's Arena

OVR: 2
Question Re: Whats the best recruiting difficulty?

I'm using AA right now for my FAU and recruiting has been far too easy I'd say. Granted I focus on guys from Florida so I atleast have the proximity to home pitch in my favor, Ive already sign a 4* and a few 3*. Im also in the lead for two other 4* guys (one is the top QB in the nation, though scouting showed hes a bust) I suppose since the QB is from Florida is the only reason Ive been successful getting after him.

My question is, can you change the recruiting difficulty once you've started your dynasty? I'd like to bump it up to Heisman difficulty.
Old 07-11-2012, 01:02 PM   #11
Banned

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by dpower15
I'm using AA right now for my FAU and recruiting has been far too easy I'd say. Granted I focus on guys from Florida so I atleast have the proximity to home pitch in my favor, Ive already sign a 4* and a few 3*. Im also in the lead for two other 4* guys (one is the top QB in the nation, though scouting showed hes a bust) I suppose since the QB is from Florida is the only reason Ive been successful getting after him.

My question is, can you change the recruiting difficulty once you've started your dynasty? I'd like to bump it up to Heisman difficulty.
Why did you just revive a 2 year old thread?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-11-2012, 01:08 PM   #12
MVP

Ramminyou's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:

The problem I've seen is that the CPU knows who the busts are so they don't go after them at all for a while. A 1* can easily swoop in and get all of the highly ranked guys who aren't being recruited. And this is on Heisman as well. It kind of renders recruiting rankings at the end of the season less significant.
Old 07-11-2012, 01:18 PM   #13
MVP

dpower15's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by kkende112233
I didn't realize it was two years old, I just searched for how to change the difficulty on Yahoo! and this popped up. My bad man, didn't mean to cause you an inconvenience. Why did you waste your time replying to ask me that?
Old 07-11-2012, 01:22 PM   #14
Rookie

JoedicyMichael's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ramminyou
The problem I've seen is that the CPU knows who the busts are so they don't go after them at all for a while. A 1* can easily swoop in and get all of the highly ranked guys who aren't being recruited. And this is on Heisman as well. It kind of renders recruiting rankings at the end of the season less significant.
I havent played thru a week or two so I really have no opinion on what is the best recuriting difficulty. However, this is what I've feared. The CPU's infinte knowledge of... Well almost everything lol. If that is the case, then it diminsiehd the value of the whole new system in the first place.
Old 07-11-2012, 01:28 PM   #15
MVP

thelasthurtknee's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by kkende112233
who cares, so many old women around here

i like heisman, and they made it harder this year which is needed. if you look at the time saver thing where it shows how many points that other teams spend on players. you can tell the difference. plus it seems they get a bonus the harder the level. it so esy to recruit that i have self imposed rules also like never cutting anyone. it doesnt change who they go after. but the cpu does scout very well and does not go after badly rated players that are ranked high like they used to.

Last edited by thelasthurtknee; 07-11-2012 at 01:32 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-11-2012, 01:42 PM   #16
MVP

merchant1874's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:

Ive just finished my first year on AA with San Jose state and would also say its a bit easy. I ended up with one 4* WR around 7 3* and the rest were 1's and 2's. Finished 25 th best class which I thought was too high. I did promise almost everyone no redshirts and a game in state though ( easy promise as all my recruits were from CA).

I never really took anyone on of note though maybe some of the lower PAC 12 teams. I never really know how difficult recruiting should be on a realistic sense.

Last edited by merchant1874; 07-11-2012 at 01:51 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »