Home

Recruiting Question?????

This is a discussion on Recruiting Question????? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-21-2010, 01:39 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 1
Recruiting Question?????

Does anyoen else find it hard to get recruits. My current dynasty is with Miami and I am undefeated and ranked #1. I have 1 committed recruit with is a 2 star punter. The other top teams have about 15 players commited already. I have recruiting on All-American. Anyone else notice this, or have any suggestions. Thanks
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-21-2010, 02:01 AM   #2
Rookie

OhiO x CaNeS's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: Recruiting Question?????

First off let me say, good choice with the team. GO CANES! But, back to your problem. Do you actually call the recruit, or do you quick call or not even call? Because I've also done a dynasty with Miami and have continually had a top 5 and gone as high as number 2. So while I don't have a direct answer with you, all I can suggest is that you just call them every week, use your 10 hours each week wisely.
Old 07-21-2010, 02:22 AM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by OhiO x CaNeS
First off let me say, good choice with the team. GO CANES! But, back to your problem. Do you actually call the recruit, or do you quick call or not even call? Because I've also done a dynasty with Miami and have continually had a top 5 and gone as high as number 2. So while I don't have a direct answer with you, all I can suggest is that you just call them every week, use your 10 hours each week wisely.
I call them about the first 4 or 5 weeks then ill just quick call. Ill try to call them everyweek though. ITS ABOUT THE U
Old 07-21-2010, 02:24 AM   #4
Pro

lgxjames's Arena

OVR: 14

can some1 tell me what quick call does?

But to answer your question...you really have to be smart about who your going after,

You maybe 3rd on someones list but if the kid lives in Michigan and his 1st two school choices are UofM and Mich St. then Miami and 3...well yea...Goodluck. Ofcourse this probably isn't your problem but just saying be smart about who you go after and spend your time wisely...

Last edited by lgxjames; 07-21-2010 at 02:26 AM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »