Home

Quick simple question about pocket scout.

This is a discussion on Quick simple question about pocket scout. within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-20-2010, 06:50 PM   #1
Pro

Buke14's Arena

OVR: 9
Quick simple question about pocket scout.

What is the difference between lite and the normal one, besides cost?
Go Thunder!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-20-2010, 07:01 PM   #2
Recruiting App

PocketScout's Arena

OVR: 12
Re: Quick simple question about pocket scout.

The lite version only has a couple of positions and uses the unoptimized equations while the full version has all positions for 2010 and 2011. Thursday v1.2 of the full app should go live and it will have the optimized equations as well as landscape view and the attributes match there order in the game.

v1.3 of the lite and full app will be sent in tomorrow and should go live at the end of next week. Both versions will include a full copy of the coaching contract app that's in my signature along with some small equation tweaks for better accuracy with 1 star players.

Last edited by PocketScout; 07-20-2010 at 07:06 PM.
Old 07-20-2010, 07:21 PM   #3
Pro

Buke14's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by PocketScout
The lite version only has a couple of positions and uses the unoptimized equations while the full version has all positions for 2010 and 2011. Thursday v1.2 of the full app should go live and it will have the optimized equations as well as landscape view and the attributes match there order in the game.

v1.3 of the lite and full app will be sent in tomorrow and should go live at the end of next week. Both versions will include a full copy of the coaching contract app that's in my signature along with some small equation tweaks for better accuracy with 1 star players.

Thanks for the quick response!

I'm sorry if this is a dumb question but I'm not too "in" when it comes to apps. If I buy the full version today, when the newer versions come out do I have to pay again?
Go Thunder!
Old 07-20-2010, 08:03 PM   #4
Recruiting App

PocketScout's Arena

Nope after you buy the full version you get all the updates for it free of charge. All you have to do is go back to the app in the AppStore and download the newest version. You will not be charged for it.
Old 07-20-2010, 08:22 PM   #5
Banned

OVR: 14

So if i buy the lite version will i get the coaching contract for free?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-20-2010, 08:33 PM   #6
Recruiting App

PocketScout's Arena

yes, when you download update 1.3 at the end of next week the coaching contract app will be included with it. Sales havent been great for my app, so instead of putting out multiple little apps and nickle and dime'ing everyone, I figured I mine as well just do the coaching contract app for free and hope you guys remember my name. The lite version will also have the full version of the coaching contract app and if you do not have access to an iDevice, I have put it up on the website as well. Just my little gift to the community.

As always I want to thank all who have purchased the app and a special thanks to OS for allowing me to come onto these forums and discuss it with you guys.
Old 07-20-2010, 10:30 PM   #7
Banned

OVR: 14

I would like to purchase the App however in Canada we cant use Itunes cards to purchase apps. And i dont buy enough music to put my CC info down

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »