Home

What is the name of this play?

This is a discussion on What is the name of this play? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-21-2010, 04:46 AM   #1
MVP

TN - BRAVES FAN's Arena

OVR: 17
What is the name of this play?

What's the name of this play...it's basically the same play in all 3 videos. Also, is the play in NCAA 11? Evidenlty by looking at the video directly below the play was in NCAA 08.

Last edited by TN - BRAVES FAN; 07-21-2010 at 04:50 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-21-2010, 05:12 AM   #2
MVP

OVR: 15
Re: What is the name of this play?

I don't know about that exact play, but a play that Arkansas ran and was in Arkansas' play book a couple years back under the Wildcat formation was called double pass or something. The wild-back took the snap and threw it to the QB who threw it to a WR.
Old 07-21-2010, 05:46 AM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 6

There is a play in the Sooners (it might also be the Nebraska, for some reason I always get the two mixed up... Must be the red) that is very much like these plays... I think it's in their single back variations, with a slot, and I think it's called Slot Reverse Pass or Jet Reverse Pass... There isn't the extra pitch in it though, but it's almost identical to what the play looks like... The slot comes around, like in an End Around, only that there is also the option to throw it as well... Hope that helps.

P.S. The comp. ran this play on me and it was to win a heart breaker against an under-rated and winning Air Force... Only to loose by 1 point!

Last edited by Swingking77; 07-21-2010 at 05:50 AM.
Old 07-21-2010, 07:57 AM   #4
Banned

Strummer101er's Arena

OVR: 7

Closest thing I can find are the Motion WR Pass plays -- you can find a few in Oregon playbook.

Also: They had WR double pass plays in NCAA 10, but I have yet to see one in NCAA 11. I think they took them out.
Old 07-21-2010, 04:37 PM   #5
MVP

TN - BRAVES FAN's Arena

OVR: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strummer101er
Closest thing I can find are the Motion WR Pass plays -- you can find a few in Oregon playbook.

Also: They had WR double pass plays in NCAA 10, but I have yet to see one in NCAA 11. I think they took them out.
Yeah I haven't saw the WR Double Pass either....But, the play I am asking about isn't the WR Double Pass...In the past when I've asked about this play some people say it's the WR Double Pass, but it's not.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »