Home

1* becomming a 5*

This is a discussion on 1* becomming a 5* within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-21-2010, 02:17 AM   #25
MVP

thedudedominick's Arena

OVR: 23
Re: 1* becomming a 5*

Wow speaking of uniform combinations, I just took a look at Oregon. 6 Helmets, 10 Jerseys, 9 pants. That makes a total of 540 combinations not including the shoes. You could play ad never see the same combo with them.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-21-2010, 02:20 AM   #26
Rookie

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by seawolves9
Ha, that's currently the problem I'm having right now. I like Western Kentucky a lot, and will probably use them in a dynasty here soon, but I just can't seem to find a playbook I like. There's so many spread and air raid playbooks out there, it's hard to choose just ONE. So far the one's I have liked though are Missouri, Miss. State, Wyoming, and Middle Tennessee State.

I bet. It's tough with so many different types of offenses out there. I think i'm going to take you're advice about Oregons playbook. Going out of nothing but shotgun 98 percent of the time really appeals to me!
"Pain is temporary. It may last a minute, or an hour, or a day, or a year, but eventually it will subside and something else will take its place. If I quit, however, it lasts forever." - Lance Armstrong
Old 07-21-2010, 02:23 AM   #27
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by thedudedominick
Wow speaking of uniform combinations, I just took a look at Oregon. 6 Helmets, 10 Jerseys, 9 pants. That makes a total of 540 combinations not including the shoes. You could play ad never see the same combo with them.

I looked at Oregon a few minutes ago as well. It's absolutely insane the combos of jerseys that are offered!
"Pain is temporary. It may last a minute, or an hour, or a day, or a year, but eventually it will subside and something else will take its place. If I quit, however, it lasts forever." - Lance Armstrong
Old 07-21-2010, 07:42 AM   #28
Rookie

OVR: 1

I have used SMU the last few years but there a 2 star now. May do a 1 star to 6 star dynasty this year as well. Maybe use UAB.
Old 07-21-2010, 09:45 AM   #29
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by woodsonj
I have used SMU the last few years but there a 2 star now. May do a 1 star to 6 star dynasty this year as well. Maybe use UAB.

If I may ask. What intrigues you about SMU and UAB that you use them?
Old 07-21-2010, 09:50 AM   #30
MVP

OVR: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by sal_cucchiara123
If I may ask. What intrigues you about SMU and UAB that you use them?
Recruiting hotbeds.

North Texas, SMU, UAB, FIU, FAU, ULM, ULL, Tulane, Troy etc. are examples of low prestige teams with immense talent because their location and starting pipeline states are states like Texas, Florida, Alabama, Georgia, Louisiana, etc.
Old 07-21-2010, 10:03 AM   #31
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pogo27
Recruiting hotbeds.

North Texas, SMU, UAB, FIU, FAU, ULM, ULL, Tulane, Troy etc. are examples of low prestige teams with immense talent because their location and starting pipeline states are states like Texas, Florida, Alabama, Georgia, Louisiana, etc.

Right. I can't imagine how hard it probably would be for a team like FIU to recruit players when you are competing against USF UCF Florida FSU and probably the Georgia teams as well right?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-21-2010, 10:11 AM   #32
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pogo27
Recruiting hotbeds.

So in your opinion it is possible to turn those 1* into 5*? Just looking for peoples honest opnion if it's possible. Thats basically why I started this thread. I wanted to start from the very bottom and eventually (Probably years) work my way up to a 5*

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »