Home
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 07-21-2010, 03:04 AM   #1
Rookie
 
OhiO x CaNeS's Arena
 
OVR: 3
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Ohio (sadly)
Blog Entries: 1
Dropped Passes

I got this game on release date and have played it everyday for some substantial amount of time. I've noticed one thing throughout this experience, which has really made me ANGRY! This is when a receiver drops a pass. The guy could be wide open, nobody within 15 yards, and it simply bounces around in his hands and falls to the turf. Does anybody else have this kind of problem? It is really making me angry and I have already broken a controller from it. I hope they fix this soon!
OhiO x CaNeS is offline  
Reply With Quote
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-21-2010, 03:10 AM   #2
Rookie
 
seawolves9's Arena
 
OVR: 7
Join Date: Dec 2006
Re: Dropped Passes

Up the WR Catching slider!
seawolves9 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2010, 03:16 AM   #3
MVP
 
BlastX21's Arena
 
OVR: 16
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Fort Worth
Blog Entries: 1
Re: Dropped Passes

I Dont have an issue with wide open passes, just ones with being tackled after the catch.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiser Wilhelm
there should not be ties occurring in the NFL except when neither team wins the game.
BlastX21 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2010, 03:37 AM   #4
Rookie
 
OhiO x CaNeS's Arena
 
OVR: 3
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Ohio (sadly)
Blog Entries: 1
Re: Dropped Passes

Thanks guys! As for moving the sliders, although it's a good idea, I'll feel as if I'm kind of cheating if my receivers go up and catch every ball.
OhiO x CaNeS is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2010, 03:39 AM   #5
Lie,cheat,steal,kill: Win
 
trobinson97's Arena
 
OVR: 44
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Lowcountry
Posts: 16,326
Blog Entries: 5
Re: Dropped Passes

Quote:
Originally Posted by OhiO x CaNeS
Thanks guys! As for moving the sliders, although it's a good idea, I'll feel as if I'm kind of cheating if my receivers go up and catch every ball.

Then stop complaining about dropped passes. What do you want?
__________________
PS: You guys are great.

SteamID - Depotboy



...2009, 2011, 2012, 2015, 2017....
What a run
Roll Tide




trobinson97 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-21-2010, 03:44 AM   #6
MVP
 
mmorg's Arena
 
OVR: 18
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Cleveland, OH
Posts: 2,274
Re: Dropped Passes

Quote:
Originally Posted by OhiO x CaNeS
I got this game on release date and have played it everyday for some substantial amount of time. I've noticed one thing throughout this experience, which has really made me ANGRY! This is when a receiver drops a pass. The guy could be wide open, nobody within 15 yards, and it simply bounces around in his hands and falls to the turf. Does anybody else have this kind of problem? It is really making me angry and I have already broken a controller from it. I hope they fix this soon!
This is college ball. This happens in real life a fair amount.
mmorg is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2010, 03:45 AM   #7
Rookie
 
OhiO x CaNeS's Arena
 
OVR: 3
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Ohio (sadly)
Blog Entries: 1
Re: Dropped Passes

Quote:
Originally Posted by trobinson97
Then stop complaining about dropped passes. What do you want?
I was just wondering if anybody else was having any problem with this. That's what I wanted!
OhiO x CaNeS is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2010, 03:55 AM   #8
Rookie
 
OVR: 1
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Suffolk County, NY
Re: Dropped Passes

Yeah I have that problem a lot. Mostly with my fullback or TE, which is normal. It gets me frustrated, but at the same time, I'm glad they've adjusted this because it's more realistic.
Redcapedwonder is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply


« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NCAA Football »


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:42 PM.

Top -