Home

Man Up EA!! Put in Stadium Sounds!!

This is a discussion on Man Up EA!! Put in Stadium Sounds!! within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-20-2010, 09:04 PM   #1
Rookie

tommygunn's Arena

OVR: 3
Man Up EA!! Put in Stadium Sounds!!

Hey great effort on NCAA 11. But the atmosphere is still lacking big time. Adding unique stadium sounds would make the atmosphere pop 1000x and it's an easy fix. I mean the work has already been done for you! Just go to www.ncaastadiumsounds.com or see auburn alumni's or secelite's great work on the stadium sound forums. And add these sounds into the game for us. 50 custom stadium sounds is not nearly enough and it's a total pain to program.

Come on EA throw us a bone brother!!!!!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-20-2010, 09:06 PM   #2
Earlwolfx on XBL

Cusefan's Arena

OVR: 35
Re: Man Up EA!! Put in Stadium Sounds!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommygunn
Hey great effort on NCAA 11. But the atmosphere is still lacking big time. Adding unique stadium sounds would make the atmosphere pop 1000x and it's an easy fix. I mean the work has already been done for you! Just go to www.ncaastadiumsounds.com or see auburn alumni's or secelite's great work on the stadium sound forums. And add these sounds into the game for us. 50 custom stadium sounds is not nearly enough and it's a total pain to program.

Do you realize how much it would cost to get the licenses to all that music and put it in the game. Never gonna happen.
Old 07-20-2010, 09:07 PM   #3
Stop the Nonsense

fsufan4423's Arena

OVR: 36

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommygunn

3 national championships 3 Heisman Trophy winners 16 ACC Championships 14 straight AP top fives

2014 BCS National Champions
Old 07-20-2010, 09:10 PM   #4
Rookie

tommygunn's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cusefan
Do you realize how much it would cost to get the licenses to all that music and put it in the game. Never gonna happen.
Disagree cuse fan. If they just stick to the non propriatary marching band stuff like first down marches, defensive marches, etc. I think they'll be fine. I don't need to hear all that zombie nation and ac/dc garbage anyway.
Old 07-20-2010, 09:11 PM   #5
MVP

BROman's Arena

OVR: 11

It would be nice to be able to use stadium sounds for road games too. That's one bone I wish EA would throw us.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-20-2010, 09:35 PM   #6
Hall Of Fame

canes21's Arena

OVR: 41

I think all we need is unlimited slots for our custom sounds and they need to play when you are the away team and its set to all teams.

― Plato
Old 07-20-2010, 09:41 PM   #7
Live your life

Gotmadskillzson's Arena

OVR: 49

Not going to happen.
Old 07-20-2010, 09:43 PM   #8
Rookie

ttech10's Arena

WOW! That site is so wrong for Tech's music for when it plays. Go! Fight! Win!, the 'Fanfare Horse Music' is played as the team runs out, not during timeouts. It may be played occasionally during 1 timeout a game, but not every timeout. The Matador Song is not at the beginning of the 4th, but rather at the end of the game. The March Grandioso is somewhat right because it's listed as 'prior to kickoff', but that will have it play every kickoff which is totally wrong since it's the opening show, WAY before kickoff. Also the Fight Raiders Fight should be listed as TD celebration.

Also do you think maybe the reason it's not on the disc because it would take up a lot of space that a DVD can't fit? I'm not saying that's the reason they're not on there, since it's EA and they're lazy, but I do think space could certainly be an issue.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »