Home

Super Sim Defense

This is a discussion on Super Sim Defense within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-22-2010, 01:52 PM   #1
MVP

OVR: 20
Super Sim Defense

Anyone else seeing the CPU being almost unstoppable if you super sim defense? For Example, I was using Oregon, certainly not a defensive juggernaut (would use colorado, but I can't get past the terrible job EA did with their gold helmets)...against Western Kentucky, they scored 38 pts against me. and I ultimately lost 38-35. I scored with 1:12 left, and they scored a TD in 2 plays, going 88 yards.

I tested it again with Alabama and against Western Kentucky...WKU scored 34 pts against Alabama's Defense using Super Sim Defense.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-22-2010, 02:27 PM   #2
Recruiting App

PocketScout's Arena

OVR: 12
Re: Super Sim Defense

I super sim the first half of all my games, the just play offense and super sim defense the second half. I play on Heisman and this is the best way I have found for me to lose games. Normally I will win 7-10 games a year, a little more realistic than playing the whole thing and going 11-2 to 13-0 range.

My supersim defense (playing with Tulane) has held teams to 10 points and has given up as much 49. It just depends on who im playing against. If I see my defense is have a hard time stopping the cpu I will start to really grind the clock down to keep them off the field as long as possible.

UPDATE:
Also I gameplan all my opponents before the game and set my defense accordingly. If im playing GT i will move it as high as possible to stop the run, SMU high as possible to stop the pass. It seems to help.

Last edited by PocketScout; 07-22-2010 at 02:30 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »