Home

NCAA 11 Achievements

This is a discussion on NCAA 11 Achievements within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-22-2010, 04:24 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 5
NCAA 11 Achievements

I need some help with a few achievements mainly recruiting ones. If anybody has any tips, tricks, cheats, or whatever id be glad to know. I like my gamerscore thats for sure.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-22-2010, 04:37 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: NCAA 11 Achievements

Tell me which ones you need, and I'd be glad to help. Just got my 1000 gs today. You could also look on the 360 achievements website, they usually have some helpful stuff.
Old 07-22-2010, 04:41 PM   #3
Rookie

i need like #1 recruiting class, sign a 5 star QB or HB witha 2 star school, how to develop the pipelines with the big 3, remove a redshirt ( idk how to do it), get an invite with a non bcs to a bcs game, maintain #1 ranking, the 35+ points with heisman, spolight and the player lock ones, im about half with the bowl trophies, if you know any teams or recuits that are good for one of them then let me know
Old 07-22-2010, 05:19 PM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 1

I'll bold my suggestion. Also, I'm giving you the easiest ways to get them, they take no skill and are not legitimate at all.

i need like #1 recruiting class - Just pick Bama or Texas and target 35 5/4 stars that are interested in you and sim the season, may take more than one try

sign a 5 star QB or HB witha 2 star school - make a 2 star teambuilder team with A+ pitches, then create a recruit from your school's hometown, and give him 60 minutes every week. You might want to make 2 just in case.

how to develop the pipelines with the big 3 - Start a dynasty with vandy and target 35 1 star recruits from Cali, then sim the season

remove a redshirt ( idk how to do it) - Redshirt a player in preseason then play a game and put that player back in the depth chart, then get player of the game with him THAT GAME, it must be that game

get an invite with a non bcs to a bcs game - put Bama in the WAC/MWC and go undefeated

maintain #1 ranking - start a dynasty with Bama, schedule top ranked teams early and often, win every game, and hope you don't get jumped

the 35+ points with heisman - play Bama against Western Kentucky and modify your sliders to give you a huge advantage

spolight - Turn CPU passing sliders (except for pass block) all the way down, your pass rush all the way down, and your interception and coverage cliders all the way up then spotlight a receiver (LT and press receiver button)

and the player lock ones - Same as above, but lock on to a corner and pick off the pass. You can also do this in road to glory

im about half with the bowl trophies - sim to bowl season then keep creating and deleting coaches for every team in a bowl game and you will get it

Also, remember that the dynasty ones won't unlock until the season is over, so make sure to sim until the offseason.

Last edited by Icefist; 07-22-2010 at 05:22 PM.
Old 07-22-2010, 05:52 PM   #5
Rookie

On the trophies how do u do that. Do u just make dynastiesand sim all the way through. I don't really understand what you mean.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-22-2010, 06:00 PM   #6
MVP

OVR: 15

For the bowls... you can just sim an offline dynasty up until bowl season, then...

Go to ESPN
Scores/Schedules

You can play every bowl game. And the easiest/quickest way? Put it on 1 minute quarters, super sim to the beginning of the 4th quarter, change the controller to the team that's winning, and run the clock out.
Old 07-22-2010, 10:31 PM   #7
Rookie

i also need the 20/20 club one and the win all the games by 21+ points
Old 07-22-2010, 10:36 PM   #8
MVP

OVR: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by HughJazzballz
i also need the 20/20 club one and the win all the games by 21+ points
You can easily do this with Ohio State. Just turn the game difficulty down to whatever is low enough for you to score a lot of rushing and passing touchdowns with Tyrel Pryor. Make sure you win all the games by 21 including the national championship.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »