Home

Too many injuries?

This is a discussion on Too many injuries? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-23-2010, 01:46 PM   #1
Rookie

ridemooses's Arena

OVR: 8
Too many injuries?

It seems as though they have really increased injuries for this year. One aspect I really like is the increased amount of small nagging injuries leaving players "Questionable" and "Probable" for a few weeks. However, I've also noticed many more serious injuries as well. In my Wisconsin dynasty Clay and Tolzien are out for the year, I know Clay has a history of injuries but I didn't think he would suffer anything that bad.

I would love an Injury slider, to help adjust for inflated injuries, anyone else?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-23-2010, 02:19 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: Too many injuries?

Funny, I started a dynasty with the Badgers as well and Tolzien was out for the season after the first game..lol. And right now Clay is out for 4 weeks as well.
Old 07-23-2010, 02:21 PM   #3
Pro

Andrews85's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by ridemooses
It seems as though they have really increased injuries for this year. One aspect I really like is the increased amount of small nagging injuries leaving players "Questionable" and "Probable" for a few weeks. However, I've also noticed many more serious injuries as well. In my Wisconsin dynasty Clay and Tolzien are out for the year, I know Clay has a history of injuries but I didn't think he would suffer anything that bad.

I would love an Injury slider, to help adjust for inflated injuries, anyone else?
I too would love an injury slider. I'm in week 7 of my Marshall Dynasty and both of my starting MLB's are out for the season and 7 other players busted up for various weeks.
AFL: Pittsburgh Power
NCAA: PITT Panthers

"If I could start my life all over again, I would be a professional football player, and you damn well better believe I would be a Pittsburgh Steeler."
- Jack Lambert
Old 07-23-2010, 02:30 PM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 4

I've lost hardly anyone. My starting HB for most of a game, that's it - and I'm in week 6 now.
Old 07-23-2010, 02:39 PM   #5
MVP

deadlyCane's Arena

OVR: 17

I haven't started my dynasty yet but based on what I'm seeing in play now games and what you guys are reporting the injuries seem about right. You guys sound like real football coaches complaining about the headache of having to deal with injuries. Every football coach thinks they have too many injuries. The difference between real life is those coaches can't ask EA for an injury slider. The way injuries are in the game means some off you will have to it the realistic way: win by building depth.

MLB: Toronto Blue Jays
NBA: Toronto Raptors
CFL: Toronto Argonauts
NFL: Miami Dolphins
NCAA Football: Miami Hurricanes
NCAA Basketball: Miami Hurricanes
NCAA Baseball: Miami Hurricanes
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-23-2010, 02:41 PM   #6
Pro

thbends's Arena

OVR: 9

Injury Slider... I've thought that since day one.

Not just that but some times I do not even know a guy got hurt until I check injuries after the game.
Old 07-23-2010, 03:04 PM   #7
Rookie

Catamount53's Arena

OVR: 1

It seems like if you play a game between two teams with a large talent discrepancy, there are a lot more injuries to the worse team. I am playing my dynasty with Rice and it seems like any game against a ranked team my QB, RB, or WR goes down. I had one game where 3 RB went down with serious injuries.
Old 07-23-2010, 03:08 PM   #8
MattUMD224

OVR:

The issue is that these players injury attributes are in the mid 70's and 80's. I have edited every QB injury rating and I am seeing some injuries but not alot in my simulations.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »