Home

Progression, WR's past 2015, etc

This is a discussion on Progression, WR's past 2015, etc within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-24-2010, 06:38 PM   #57
MVP

jbrew2411's Arena

OVR: 13
Re: Progression, WR's past 2015, etc

Quote:
Originally Posted by dan_457
I'll take this with a grain of salt, whether or not they're already working on patching it, who knows, but by this point I'm certain they've realized there are issues with progression.
Only posted becuase someone said something about it but could not find anything about it. I think it may by fake but heres to having hope. The thread was at the bottom of page 2 and nothing there when first looked. When I used the back button went back to first page and the guy had posted that. Just thought I could share.
Old 07-24-2010, 08:15 PM   #58
Rookie

OVR: 2

I'm sure they'll at least consider the progression changes since they got around to it last year.

But that post looks bogus to me. Customer service? I didn't know EA provided that in terms of responding to the actual contents within a game.
Old 07-24-2010, 09:28 PM   #59
MVP

cubsball899's Arena

OVR: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by mgoblue678
Something else is there should be some more 2* and 3* that end up being surprise players. Dion Lewis type of guys who are under the radar and turn out to be stars. Heck Mike Hart was only a 3* player for Michigan.
i think NCAA football is special like that, there are ridiculously more prospects in football then in basketball so often times you'll see the under the radar guys usually recruited by a team in their home state that nobody else really knows about ... i mean look at Michael Turner goin to NIU, and Garrett Wolfe for that matter.... NIU in tiny De Kalb Illinois (i've been there, they are proud of their corn lol) were relevant for YEARS because of two great running backs

also i think the lack of an AAU type national program also adds to the # of under-the-radar guys in college football,
.. now i don't have this game but i've been thinkin about goin to rent it, so thats why i'm reading these threads.. but i would LOVE to see more under-the-radar types

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »