Home

Problem with player 'Levels?'

This is a discussion on Problem with player 'Levels?' within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-24-2010, 11:43 PM   #1
Banned

OVR: 15
Problem with player 'Levels?'

Im talking about where you can view preplay if your players are in the zone or whatever.

I was just in a game and it was a 31-31 time in the 4th quarter. Almost my entire defense was Red with a good number of players being pulsing red, might have been one player that was just gray.

Then I come out on offense and my whole team is gray. Its not like my defense is preforming better than the offense as it is a 31 to 31 tie.

I think the game is like 'saving' the levels of the D players more inbetween drives than it does for the offense. It seems like theres a lot more carryover to the defensive levels whereas the offensive levels get reset almost every drive.

Anyone noticing anything similar? Plus I wish you could see what the 'levels' were for your opponents players, dunno why they got rid of that.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-25-2010, 01:19 AM   #2
Banned

$D-Money$'s Arena

OVR: 5
Re: Problem with player 'Levels?'

Isn't that fatigue?
Old 07-25-2010, 01:28 AM   #3
Banned

no its post play select, you press down on the rstick when u could be looking at your play art. it kinda signifies if your player is in the 'zone'
Old 07-25-2010, 01:30 AM   #4
Rookie

Goose26's Arena

OVR: 3

Yeah, that's the player fatigue man.
Old 07-25-2010, 01:33 AM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 4

Its not the fatigue, its when you press R2 and down before the play on the ps3, its kind of like the players confidence.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-25-2010, 01:34 AM   #6
MVP

OVR: 29

I thought it was composure
Old 07-25-2010, 01:41 AM   #7
Rookie

OVR: 6

He's right. It's their "player performance level", that's why if you have a really bad series with your QB a lot of incompletions or an interception, especially on the road, it will be blue to signify ice cold, and the play art if viewed will be shaky and he is less likely to perform well. It also seems to cause your running backs to fumble a lot more often if they are cold.

But back to the original question, yes, I also see the defensive momentum carry over often but rarely the offensive. But I also think this is because your impact players momentum gets built up quicker and lasts longer, and I always control my middle linebacker who is an impact player. So that may be part of the reason I see the defensive keep their confidence more as my only impact player on offense is a wide receiver who doesn't always see the ball.

Just my thoughts, I really don't know. If anyone has further information that would be awesome.
Old 07-25-2010, 01:49 PM   #8
Banned

cool thanks for the input

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »