Home

CPU still never mass subs *sigh*

This is a discussion on CPU still never mass subs *sigh* within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-26-2010, 11:51 PM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 4
Re: CPU still never mass subs *sigh*

Quote:
Originally Posted by BDawg35
Hoping to post a dynasty, but three games into this one it's been nothing but total frustration. Don't mind getting my butt kicked - that's the fun of starting out with a D-rated team. Every running back I've played has gotten junk yards and touchdowns in the final minutes. I'm using some AA sliders I found over here. I'm convinced you need to be a stick magician for them to work. Will be tweaking, but that will mean nothing if the CPU keeps leaving its running back in the game to get 250, 300 yards and 4-5 touchdowns against my sorry D.

Yeah, I feel your pain... John Clay just destroyed me when I first got the game for 295 yards in a blowout.

I don't know if you have been reading about some of the issues with recruiting but your frustrations might get much deeper when you see the recruits ratings in your cupcake dynasty. It's going to be much, much harder for you to bring a cupcake back up. If not impossible with realistic settings unless EA patches 3-2-1 * recruit ratings.

That being said, this could be a good year to run with a BCS conference team. Maybe a little Michigan action this year? Or Sparty!
Old 07-27-2010, 11:15 AM   #10
MVP

Senator Palmer's Arena

OVR: 18

I had something strange happen to me yesterday. I was playing against Notre Dame on Heisman with 8 minute quarters. It wasn't close at all. I throw a TD and go up 41-13 with just under 6 minutes left in the 4th. The next series I come out and my QB has disappeared. I thought he got hurt on a play and I just missed it. It took me a few snaps to notice, but I see that my entire offense is second teamers.

The computer mass subbed out my entire offense for me. Has this happened to anyone else?
Old 08-06-2010, 11:27 AM   #11
TNT
Rookie

OVR: 2

Dear BDawg,

Please grace NCAA dynasty-lovers everywhere with your presence and another kick-arse dynasty report. I shamelessly miss the Cheeze-its, the Wallace Stone's, and **** Natty Title runs with the Commodores.

I found DeeGeezy's link to his newest report on '11--it's like being back at MM! I'm sure there would be plenty of readers at Utopia--some good reports there as well.

For the record, I was never a big part of MM, but read all your stuff and thoroughly enjoyed every bit of it. If nothing else is there somewhere on the net where we can get nostalgic and read the old ones?

For the record I'd love to follow a BDizzle 'nasty again. Hope you find some good in this year's game, it plays pretty well once you get some decent sliders (I'd recommend Playmaker's varsity sliders--varsity may hurt your street cred but the game plays really well with them and you get a good dose of getting your tail kicked when your supposed to).

Take care BDizzle hope everything is going well!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-06-2010, 03:02 PM   #12
KG
Welcome Back

KG's Arena

OVR: 35

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxjgbxx
ive seen them mass sub in the end of games
I have too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Senator Palmer
I had something strange happen to me yesterday. I was playing against Notre Dame on Heisman with 8 minute quarters. It wasn't close at all. I throw a TD and go up 41-13 with just under 6 minutes left in the 4th. The next series I come out and my QB has disappeared. I thought he got hurt on a play and I just missed it. It took me a few snaps to notice, but I see that my entire offense is second teamers.

The computer mass subbed out my entire offense for me. Has this happened to anyone else?
Happened to me before too but I figured out that when I super-sim the XP or kickoff the CPU does it then.
Old 08-06-2010, 03:10 PM   #13

Deegeezy's Arena

OVR: 15

Yeah I thought I was going crazy but I could have sworn that I saw a team Mass Sub in my dynasty as well towards the end of the game.

I wonder what exactly triggers it?

COACH GEEZY IN THE BIG EASY PART III: LEGACY | FROM BOURBON ST. TO THE BAYOU
Old 08-06-2010, 05:20 PM   #14
MVP

bh446066's Arena

OVR: 26

Yep, they do. I was beating the cr@p out of ECU and they threw in the towel and mass subbed. Also, when Clemson was handing it to me, they did it as well.

MLB 21 The Show
College Hoops 2K8
Pro Evolution Soccer 2018
NHL 19
NCAA Football 14/11
NBA 2K16
Madden 20
Old 08-06-2010, 08:02 PM   #15
MVP

Murph's Arena

OVR: 12

I've seen the CPU mass sub, but you'll only hear the stadium announcer say, "In at quarterback, #12,,,"
Steam: https://steamcommunity.com/id/Murph1
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »