Home

Has anyone seen ONE pass interference call?

This is a discussion on Has anyone seen ONE pass interference call? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-25-2010, 03:53 PM   #17
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: Has anyone seen ONE pass interference call?

I have played a LOT of games and have only seen it called 1 times, and that was my very first dynasty game. It was called on the cpu when I went for a crossing route, and the cpu bumped into one of my receivers. This needs fixed tho, only 1 PI call in about 30 games.
Old 07-25-2010, 04:32 PM   #18
MVP

OVR: 15

I've seen defensive PI called twice against the CPU.
Old 07-25-2010, 04:54 PM   #19
Rookie

OVR: 4

I had it twice in one game against the CPU (both called on the CPU cornerback), haven't seen it any other time though. I've played maybe 15 total games now and am using all-american with the PI slider on 95.

Smartaleck comment: why should a DB bother interfering when he can run your route for you?
Old 07-25-2010, 05:36 PM   #20
MVP

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayD
Im through game six of my UGA dynasty and I have had zero pass interference calls! I have all my penalties set to 100 with the exception of holding, face mask, and clipping, which is set at 55 and I get plenty of those called. It seems every year penalties get overlooked. When you're having to raise penalty sliders to 100 to hope and try to get a call out of the ref something is wrong. If penalties can be addressed in the second patch that would be great.

sorry for the double post but I did not mean to post this thread in the sliders section.
In ~25 games, I've seen 0 interferance calls. I've only seen holding and clipping called, thus far.
Old 07-25-2010, 05:41 PM   #21
Rookie

Darkeus's Arena

OVR: 5

God, sometimes I think I got some copy from another dimension. I have not seen it called enough but I have seen it called three times in my time with the game. One offensive pass interference and two defensive pass interference. The defensive PI's were called in the same game against the same CB and it was actually against the cpu ( I couldn't believe it.) The Offensive was against me in teh endzone.

It is not called like it should be however.

The real question is: Have you ever seen offsides called? I have never been able to draw the CPU offsides and they cannot do the same to me either. The only offsides I have seen is me doing it on purpose (Just to see if they call the damn penalty at all) and one time on accident.

The Scarlet and Grey, best team in the land!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-25-2010, 05:42 PM   #22
MVP

OVR: 15

Offsides and encroachment are never called.

Encroachment and offsides, combined, should be called about as often as false start, or maybe slightly more.
Old 07-25-2010, 05:48 PM   #23
Rookie

OVR: 2

On defense, I've always controled the cornerbacks exclusively, strafing and all that, step by step with a receiver, and I have to say, this year is a lot easier to control the CBs because you can get away with PI's. Unless I just hit stick the WRs before the ball gets to the WRs, I've never had a PI called against me.

I've got the sliders on 100 as well for PI.
Old 07-25-2010, 06:01 PM   #24
Rookie

OVR: 5

I have the PI slider up at 100, and only seen it called 2 or 3 times in probably around 50 games.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »