Home

Patch imminent..?

This is a discussion on Patch imminent..? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-27-2010, 09:25 PM   #25
Pro

OVR: 5
Re: Patch imminent..?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reggie16
What are tuner sets?
I am not sure if this is a serious question or a sarcastic question, but I will answer it. Tuner sets, put in simple terms are basically where the NCAA dev team can go in and change the gameplay data or "tune" the gameplay. For example, I believe the problems with the linebackers and d-linemen deflecting passes that they shouldn't can be tuned with tuner sets, tackles, fumbles, those sort of issues should all be able to be fixed with tuners. This enables the Dev teams to continuously fix gameplay issues without having to use patches.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-27-2010, 09:38 PM   #26
Pro

OVR: 5

Does this mean that the patch will address the generated prospects being rated so poorly?

I like the idea of overlapping: for instance 5 star 77-85 a 4 star 72-80 a 3 star 68-75- a 2 star 60-68 and so on.

I know that there is trouble with progression, but the problem starts with the generated prospects. I had a 4 star DE come in at a 63 OVR, I mean what gives?
Old 07-27-2010, 09:44 PM   #27
Rookie

mjarz02's Arena

OVR: 6

The main issues with new recruits is WR elusiveness and juke. They are WAY too low. I thought it was a non issues cause I had 2 guys at 71 and thought that was decent but nothing to be alarmed about. Then I took a look and they were the highest two. Alot around the mid-to low 60s and even more in the 30s-40s range!
Old 07-27-2010, 09:44 PM   #28
Madden PC

BadAssHskr's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deegeezy
I pray for two things:

1.) this thing about the patch being out tonight or tomorrow is true (not likely)

2.) us being able to apply the patch without having to restart dynasty

If #2 happens, I think I would be done with the game altogether.
i can see a patch being ready for submission to xbox and ps3 tonight or tomorrow, but:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Majoniak
Even if the patch is "imminent", it still has to be certified, which is usually a 2 week process. Just sayin...
this.......

at any rate, sounds like they are aware of a situation (if any), so that's very positive.

i actually like the freshman coming in very low. what it means for the future of your dynasty, that i don't know.

lots of arguments for and against, and since the game is so great otherwise, i'm just sitting back and enjoying what i have!

twitch: http://www.twitch.tv/cornbeaner

XSX: thirtydaZe
Online, Solo, CFM.
Old 07-27-2010, 09:47 PM   #29
Pro

Reggie16's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by franko3219
I am not sure if this is a serious question or a sarcastic question, but I will answer it. Tuner sets, put in simple terms are basically where the NCAA dev team can go in and change the gameplay data or "tune" the gameplay. For example, I believe the problems with the linebackers and d-linemen deflecting passes that they shouldn't can be tuned with tuner sets, tackles, fumbles, those sort of issues should all be able to be fixed with tuners. This enables the Dev teams to continuously fix gameplay issues without having to use patches.

no im serious i didnt know what they were. Thanks for clearing it up

Patiently Wating.....Madden 12, Ncaa 12
Old 07-28-2010, 12:11 AM   #30
Rookie

OVR: 8

I am calling BS on the post from EA sports. Though the NCAA team has disappeared from this board I am sure that they would post about an imminent patch before a random customer support person at EA discloses it. Seriously, we all want news so bad we are willing to believe anything.
Old 07-28-2010, 12:33 AM   #31
Banned

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerryrice4949
I am calling BS on the post from EA sports. Though the NCAA team has disappeared from this board I am sure that they would post about an imminent patch before a random customer support person at EA discloses it. Seriously, we all want news so bad we are willing to believe anything.
I do too. Did EA say this? NO. Some dude on the ea forum posted that he talked to a customer rep who said it was coming. I' dlove for it to happen but its just a guy wanting to get some online ego stroked
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-28-2010, 07:23 AM   #32
All Star

LambertandHam's Arena

OVR: 17

Does this mean I have to restart my dynasty for these changes to take effect?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »