Home

Patch imminent..?

This is a discussion on Patch imminent..? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-28-2010, 09:54 AM   #41
Rookie

Mack Attack 11's Arena

OVR: 10
Re: Patch imminent..?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kase
Paolo: At the moment, we have not heard about patch release date however, I hope it should be release and fix soon.
Copy, Paste, Copy, Paste. Ctrl C, Ctrl V, Ctrl C, Ctrl V. That is probably what they do all day
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-28-2010, 10:31 AM   #42
Banned

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdefreitas
I am starting year 3 of my dynasty tommorrow (no simmed games, all played by me) so I have two classes of recruits finalized. I may not like the starting over alls and skill sets of all my players but I really do hope they are fixed through the patch and I don't have to start over for it to apply. That would really suck. I don't know if I could get all excited about a new dynasty after getting so attached to this one over the course of the last two weeks. It's been a blast. Having to do it over would just take away from everything I've done up til' now. If I do start over after the patch it will probably be with a one star school... though again, I hope I don't have to.
People aren't going ot have to start their dynasty over, but the patch won't affect the ratings of current players (except that they might progress more going forward). But it will improve things going forward; so about 3-4 years from now in your current dynasty, player and team ratings should start to look normal.
Old 07-28-2010, 10:32 AM   #43
Rookie

Frost33's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdefreitas
I am starting year 3 of my dynasty tommorrow (no simmed games, all played by me) so I have two classes of recruits finalized. I may not like the starting over alls and skill sets of all my players but I really do hope they are fixed through the patch and I don't have to start over for it to apply. That would really suck. I don't know if I could get all excited about a new dynasty after getting so attached to this one over the course of the last two weeks. It's been a blast. Having to do it over would just take away from everything I've done up til' now. If I do start over after the patch it will probably be with a one star school... though again, I hope I don't have to.
This is exactly how I feel. I'm in the 4th season at Wisconsin and I REALLY don't want to have to start over again.

I just really hope this patch comes out soon. In the mean time I guess I'll give RTG a shot.
Old 07-28-2010, 10:46 AM   #44
Banned

OVR: 0

Yeah hittin up the RTG myself at least a couple days until I hear something about the patch. ETA, details, ect.
Old 07-28-2010, 11:52 AM   #45
Banned

OVR: 25

There will be a patch...100%...Just when exactly is unknown....
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-28-2010, 12:19 PM   #46
Banned

Old School SD Fan's Arena

OVR: 3

Past actions are the best indicator of future performance.

Accordingly, my expectation is EA WILL patch this and a few other issues - in about 60-90 days.
Old 07-28-2010, 12:52 PM   #47
Banned

OVR: 9

Lasty year patch number two was out prior to the Madden release.
Old 07-28-2010, 12:58 PM   #48
Rookie

mcpheje's Arena

OVR: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old School SD Fan
Past actions are the best indicator of future performance.

Accordingly, my expectation is EA WILL patch this and a few other issues - in about 60-90 days.
Last years first patch which is really the same as this years second patch (I don't count the release day patch) was out about a month after release. Personally I expect about the same. So much of this stuff is tied together under the covers that they have to be careful trying to make isolated changes to be sure that they are indeed isolated and that takes time. Better that they get it correct and we all be good to go than for them to rush it and screw something else up.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »