Home

Xbox 360: Project Patch

This is a discussion on Xbox 360: Project Patch within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-08-2010, 10:42 PM   #73
Banned

OVR: 14
Re: Xbox 360: Project Patch

If you can create an individual recruit editor that would be amazing. I am the type of guy who would edit every player on every team year in year out to make the game more of a challenge.

Anyways I will be watching this thread intently. It will likely determine if I purchase NCAA.

Thanks for the hard work!
Old 08-08-2010, 11:05 PM   #74
Banned

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by PocketScout
Caliber is determined by the attributes its not something that has a direct rating in the player dump. As for the others, yes you will be able to. Not sure if that will happen with the first release or not.

We hope to have it out be the end of august with attribute editing (KPW, SPD, AWR, etc.....). Then once have have that out we will start updates that have Hometowns, Equipment etc....
welp that settles that I'm getting the xbox version tomorrow
Old 08-08-2010, 11:07 PM   #75
Rookie

OVR: 6

Sorry if I missed it but is this for only incoming classes or for all players in the game?

Its funny, I bought the PS3 version thinking if there is a Finn editor for 2k5 on the xbox, surely someone can do the same to edit ratings with NCAA, well NCAA on 360 here I come.

Last edited by smoove7; 08-09-2010 at 01:18 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-10-2010, 12:36 PM   #76
Banned

OVR: 10

Hey Batman(PS) the people of Gotham City need you for the Madden Draft editing once you get NCAA figured out...............but take you're time with NCAA.

God just thinking if that was possible will make Pocket Scout a runner for Time Man of the year and make the playback ability on both Madden and NCAA amazing.
Old 08-10-2010, 01:25 PM   #77
Recruiting App

PocketScout's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by smoove7
Sorry if I missed it but is this for only incoming classes or for all players in the game?

Its funny, I bought the PS3 version thinking if there is a Finn editor for 2k5 on the xbox, surely someone can do the same to edit ratings with NCAA, well NCAA on 360 here I come.
Right now the plan is for this to be a recruit editor. In the future we may expand it, but the main focus is incoming recruits.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Barnacle
Hey Batman(PS) the people of Gotham City need you for the Madden Draft editing once you get NCAA figured out...............but take you're time with NCAA.

God just thinking if that was possible will make Pocket Scout a runner for Time Man of the year and make the playback ability on both Madden and NCAA amazing.
LOL we will be focusing on NCAA this year. After we get it running as smooth as we would like and have all the features we want included, we might look to other things like madden.
Old 08-12-2010, 02:13 PM   #78
Rookie

woody56's Arena

OVR: 3

Sounds pretty amazing. It would solve a lot of issues with recruiting. Can't wait for this to be ready.
Old 08-24-2010, 02:10 PM   #79
MVP

tonybologna's Arena

OVR: 27

I assume this project is dead since PocketScout can't get the editor to work? Thanks!
NFL- GO COWBOYS
NHL- GO PREDATORS
NASCAR- Chase Elliott
MLS- LA Galaxy

RIP Pat Summitt: We will all miss you!

Jeremiah 29:11
Old 08-24-2010, 03:18 PM   #80
Recruiting App

PocketScout's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonybologna
I assume this project is dead since PocketScout can't get the editor to work? Thanks!
We still have people trying to work on getting data back into the game, but not having much luck. If we do get it working we will roll it into the Free PC app, but as of right now we still are trying but not having any luck.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »