Home

Xbox 360: Project Patch

This is a discussion on Xbox 360: Project Patch within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-28-2010, 10:44 PM   #17
Rookie

Tonka's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: Xbox 360: Project Patch

Do you have a reply to my question on page one PocketScout?
Old 07-28-2010, 10:55 PM   #18
Recruiting App

PocketScout's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tonka
I also wish I could help but my C++ knowledge is unfortunately limited ...But one thing I wonder is if changing save files won't be flagged by MS for violating their ToS? Just wondering if an altered save file might be considered in that way?
The data that will be change is only the player ratings. We arent creating glitches, weapons/health cheats, etc... The data will all have to be valid so with that said the file size will also be the exact same. After the resigning process the file is identical to the old with just player attributes changed. No game code is changing, so I doubt the file could even be seen as any different, so I would venture to say you will not be flagged for a TOS violation.
Old 07-28-2010, 11:39 PM   #19
XB1 GT: Cubone Jones

Cubone_Jones's Arena

OVR: 6

Don't you think there will be a patch out before then to correct this?
Old 07-28-2010, 11:40 PM   #20
Rookie

RiversIsMyHero's Arena

People have been doing this with Backbreaker (resigning, rehashing, code jargon,etc) and haven't been getting flagged so you're probably good
Old 07-28-2010, 11:56 PM   #21
Recruiting App

PocketScout's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Survivor
Don't you think there will be a patch out before then to correct this?
The difference is ours will be user adjustable, if you think all recruits should have higher awr you can change that, if WR ELV is top low still you can tweak the whole roster, etc..

This is more adding the ability to change it, even if they adjust the recruits and progression and it doesn't come out perfect people will complain. This will allow you to still tweak it.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-28-2010, 11:57 PM   #22
Rookie

Tonka's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by PocketScout
The data that will be change is only the player ratings. We arent creating glitches, weapons/health cheats, etc... The data will all have to be valid so with that said the file size will also be the exact same. After the resigning process the file is identical to the old with just player attributes changed. No game code is changing, so I doubt the file could even be seen as any different, so I would venture to say you will not be flagged for a TOS violation.
In that case I hope you get help so you don't have to crunch data till September by yourself
Old 07-29-2010, 12:40 AM   #23
MVP

OVR: 38

Damn it I knew I should've taken that class in high school.
Old 07-29-2010, 12:48 AM   #24
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by PocketScout
The difference is ours will be user adjustable, if you think all recruits should have higher awr you can change that, if WR ELV is top low still you can tweak the whole roster, etc..

This is more adding the ability to change it, even if they adjust the recruits and progression and it doesn't come out perfect people will complain. This will allow you to still tweak it.

Sounds great, i'm hoping for a full blown editor. If you can pull that off, you have my money.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »