Home

Boise St. QB Kellen Moore

This is a discussion on Boise St. QB Kellen Moore within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-29-2010, 01:20 PM   #17
Prime Time

Leon Sandcastle's Arena

OVR: 13
Re: Boise St. QB Kellen Moore

Quote:
Originally Posted by pdiehm
Quizzy Rogers is back, he was only a sophomore last year. His brother, I don't know about.

Even if Boise beats VT, people will say, they don't play anyone else. Hell for that matter, they beat Oregon last year, Oregon was in the Rose Bowl, and Boise still didn't get any credit for going undefeated.

If they lose to VT, people will say Boise's showing that they don't belong. If they beat VT, people will say, VT lost 9 starters on D, and they don't play anyone else.

damned if they do, and damned if they don't.
Ok they beat Oregon but after that who else was actually a team that was pretty good? C'mon Boise State played TCU in there BCS-Bowl Game which I thought was a stupid match-up, but when Boise State goes to the Mountain West and actually have competition not occasionally 1 team that is good on there schedule we will actually see if they can do it. I actually want Boise State to go to the National Championship for I want to see them play a top-10 team.
Old 07-29-2010, 01:24 PM   #18
MVP

Palo20's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrMagic91
I just finished my 1st year with Texas. I looked at Moore's stats. 3,800+ yards, 49 tds and 0ints

That's because his AWR is high.
Old 07-29-2010, 01:33 PM   #19
Rookie

kujoking7's Arena

OVR: 4

i played kellen moore 2 years in a row with my hawaii dynasty...put up 48 points the 1st time and another 42 the 2nd time...his awareness is ridiculous and hits receivers through holes that should be wapped down...

in real life, he is legit. ive seen him play. good awareness, good arm and good accuracy. i dont think he's as good as colt brennan, though he'll most likely end up on the same path unless a lower NFL team decides to draft him mid-late 1st round.

“Once you learn to quit, it becomes a habit.”
Old 07-29-2010, 01:36 PM   #20
MVP

Palo20's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by kujoking7
i played kellen moore 2 years in a row with my hawaii dynasty...put up 48 points the 1st time and another 42 the 2nd time...his awareness is ridiculous and hits receivers through holes that should be wapped down...

in real life, he is legit. ive seen him play. good awareness, good arm and good accuracy. i dont think he's as good as colt brennan, though he'll most likely end up on the same path unless a lower NFL team decides to draft him mid-late 1st round.
I don't think Moore is getting drafted at 6'0" tall and a marginal arm.
Old 07-29-2010, 01:36 PM   #21
MVP

BlastX21's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiiiLe HigH
Ok they beat Oregon but after that who else was actually a team that was pretty good? C'mon Boise State played TCU in there BCS-Bowl Game which I thought was a stupid match-up, but when Boise State goes to the Mountain West and actually have competition not occasionally 1 team that is good on there schedule we will actually see if they can do it. I actually want Boise State to go to the National Championship for I want to see them play a top-10 team.
They TRY to schedule all these great teams but they never get them because those teams are too scared.

I also think that was a stupid matchup though, and just a way for the BCS to avoid those 2 teams beating the big boys and having more controversy.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-29-2010, 01:39 PM   #22
MVP

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiiiLe HigH
I don't disagree, but what we don't know is who they have tried to get on their schedule. As I said before, it's ridiculously hard for them to schedule as no teams who are any good will play them at their house. They will play boise, but only if Boise will travel.

It's not Boise's fault that the WAC blew. they have no control over San Jose State, Hawaii, Fresno, Idaho, NMSU, Utah State...how good those teams are. Obviously someone at Boise is doing something right.

A few years ago, the Big Ten was essentially Ohio State and everyone else, or do we forget the "the big ten champ doesn't deserve a bcs bowl bid, or mnc birth talk." because of OSU's failure in BCS games recently. It wasn't right or fair...same thing with Boise. the criticism comes, and some of it is justified, but in regards to their schedule it is not. It's a lot like ncaa basketball...the mid majors can't schedule any of the big boys because the big boys don't view it as anything but a lose-lose situation.

Good friend of mine is in the athletic department at Boise. You'd be amazed at who they have tried to schedule, and have failed to do so. I can safely say the only Pac 10 teams who accepted the invite was Oregon and Oregon State. Everyone else said no, and that includes USC. The Big 12 North schools were asked if they wanted to schedule a home and home. They all said no...it's hard to schedule better teams when they don't want to play.
Old 07-29-2010, 01:40 PM   #23
MVP

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Palo20
I don't think Moore is getting drafted at 6'0" tall and a marginal arm.
Agreed. I can see him hanging on as a 3rd string QB because he is a very smart QB with very good accuracy. I think ultimately he'll end up like Major Appelwhite...in coaching.
Old 07-29-2010, 01:42 PM   #24
Prime Time

Leon Sandcastle's Arena

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlastX21
They TRY to schedule all these great teams but they never get them because those teams are too scared.

I also think that was a stupid matchup though, and just a way for the BCS to avoid those 2 teams beating the big boys and having more controversy.
What The F***? You really think teams are scared of Boise State & TCU? Also about the BCS-Bowl Games you are so wrong! C'mon you really think they both would of won? I was disappointed that they played each other for I really wanted to see Boise play Georgia Tech, but don't just come out and say they would of won you don't know that.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »