Home

Possible Workaround for Broken Dyansty

This is a discussion on Possible Workaround for Broken Dyansty within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-03-2010, 06:30 PM   #17
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: Possible Workaround for Broken Dyansty

So does this mean that if you get through a few years in Dynasty, that the elite teams won't be so " elite" anymore? In other words, teams like Alabama and Florida will only be like B+ at everything but they will still be the best teams? I have noticed that progression seems to be a lot lower this year. The average progression of the overalls of the players was around 2 or 3. This means that if you get a true freshman who is 80 overall, he will be very difficult to get to 90 overall by his senior year. Plus, the overalls of the recruits seem way lower this year. 5 stars are high 70s low 80s, 4 stars are low-mid 70s, 3 stars are 60s, never gotten a 2 star, and 1 stars are 40s. This means that 5 stars are the only players who even have a chance of reaching 90 overall. 4 stars will get low 80s at best, and 3 stars will never even get to 80. Is this true??
Old 08-05-2010, 09:53 PM   #18
Banned

OVR: 25
Location: Far far away from the vultures and snakes that reside in the united states.

Hey, purplepower, I've yet to get the tuner file. Has this issue been fixed? Thanks.
Old 08-06-2010, 11:58 PM   #19
Pro

OVR: 10

Well, after downloading the tuner, the rosters are still a mess after year 2. I restarted with default rosters and downloaded rosters and simmed 2 seasons on each. The first year, as EA has said...the rosters are correct, but starting your 2nd year you will see the CPU start pluging the best overall players in again reguardless of postion in the depth chart. Year 3 is worst as you start to see your RB at starting at LB or safety.

Also, I noticed that the CPU is again stockpiling players, mainly at the WR, RB, and QB positons. One team after year 2 had 6 QBs, another had 10 WR and no LG or C, so it leads me to think that the CPU recruiting is not tuned, as far as positions of need.

I feel, without a patch dynasty is a complete bust. I know...mid Aug, but the players (US), should not have to bring this sort of error to the attention of EA.

It looks like I will at least start my dynasty with the system that I have put in place, and hope that the patch (if any) will fix my current dynasty.
Old 08-07-2010, 12:08 AM   #20
Banned

osubeavs721's Arena

OVR: 21

im in year 8 and had no issues with CPU rosters or depth charts being wrong... dynasty is fine
Old 08-07-2010, 12:12 AM   #21
Banned

Location: Far far away from the vultures and snakes that reside in the united states.

Well, I guess its back to FightNight4 for the time being. I started my dynasty over, set all my sliders, edited equipment for my team as well as the teams on my schedule, and modified all schools coach settings (Defense aggressiveness and offensive run pass ratio).

So everything is set for when this (hopefully) gets fixed. Other than that, I'm pretty much done with the game right now.

I wonder if the devs are even aware of this? I dont even think there's 10 of us here talking about this ****. Everybody else seems to be ignoring it because there's absolutely no way you cant notice it.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-07-2010, 12:18 AM   #22
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by osubeavs721
im in year 8 and had no issues with CPU rosters or depth charts being wrong... dynasty is fine
I am looking at Arizona St..year 2 - CPU team: with default rosters

RB positon: FB in #2 depth chart

FB positon: ROLB in #2 depth chart

TE postion: ROLB in #2 depht chart, FB in # 3 slot

LG postion: DT in # 2 depth chart

So....how is it my Off line dynasty is a mess.
Old 08-07-2010, 12:26 AM   #23
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by osubeavs721
I'm finding that hard to believe sitting here looking at these depth charts. I'm looking at a QB starting as Punter, a TE 2nd string WR, and a gang of other **** right now.

This is teams across the board. With rosters like this, that means teams are unable to play to their full potential.
Old 08-07-2010, 12:35 AM   #24
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCreep
I'm finding that hard to believe sitting here looking at these depth charts. I'm looking at a QB starting as Punter, a TE 2nd string WR, and a gang of other **** right now.

This is teams across the board. With rosters like this, that means teams are unable to play to their full potential.

Thanks for giving me another set of eyes on this. Just to please the masses...going to try and download the tuner again...and give it another look. However, I know what I am seeing. It did fix the default's roster season 1 depth charts, as well as a better incoming class...more of a bump in ratings, so I know it took. We will see.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »