Home

NFL Legends

This is a discussion on NFL Legends within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-30-2010, 12:54 PM   #1
Rookie

acreyman's Arena

OVR: 6
NFL Legends

I was wondering if there was a Create-A-Player thread around here (couldnt find one) for some of the past NFL-NCAA greats, at least the ones I remember in my lifetime and some older ones too. I wanted a place where we could dump in things like the height and weight for a player, maybe a link to a pic of the player for equipment, stuff like that. Also ideas for ratings...like we all know Prime Time should be a 99 spd but his tackling? Anyways I usually create about 4-5 players each class for the fun of it and I thought it would be cool to hear peoples ideas. I dont really expect a post with ALL the player ratings but a few of the key ratings releative to the position and that particular players best attributes would be cool.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-30-2010, 01:05 PM   #2
Pro

OVR: 16
Re: NFL Legends

Are you going to create an NFL legends team and an NCAA legends team? There probably will be some crossover, for example Charles Woodson. Only defensive player to win the Heisman, and is a future Hall of Famer in the NFL.

NCAAB: Cincinnati Bearcats
NFL: Houston Texans
NBA: New York Knicks

"Those Who Stay Will Be CHAMPIONS"-Bo Schembechler-R.I.P.
Old 07-30-2010, 01:15 PM   #3
Rookie

acreyman's Arena

I was not really thinking on terms of a "team", but more of just a few ideas to throw about 4-5 names in the recruiting pool every year. I know there is "college" Joe Montana and "nfl" Joe Montana, for me if I put him in the game I am going to use his NFL carreer for my ability ratings....but someone may want to put his ratings in based on how he performed in college.....sounds confusing. But mainly I just wanted to create a thread so if someone had an idea for a player they could share it in here.
Old 07-30-2010, 01:34 PM   #4
Rookie

Mack Attack 11's Arena

OVR: 10

I would use their college ratings because they are recruits and will be playing in NCAA. But obviously that is just my opinion.

Bo Jackson would be a necessity.

Speed 96
Strength 94
Agility 96
Acceleration 96
Break Tackle 90
Trucking 95
Elusiveness 85
Stiff Arm 92
Spin Move 80
Juke Move 80
Ball Carrier Vision 92
Old 07-30-2010, 03:21 PM   #5
Rookie

acreyman's Arena

the only problem I am having is the progression.....I guess you kinda have to start a little low with the ratings at first. Ill post some later this week when i am NOT at work lol
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »