Home

Is it just me...

This is a discussion on Is it just me... within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-30-2010, 08:26 PM   #9
MVP

jbrew2411's Arena

OVR: 13
Re: Is it just me...

I signed in my first class a 6'7" 270lb TE with C+ run/pass blocking. I moved him to T and red shirted him. I also signed a 6'7" 235lb SS that I moved to LB. Its like a few players or out of position. At least the 6'7" TE was a JuCo player but the SS was a true freshmen. I would love to coach a kid like that. The kids I know that are that size will not come out for football they play basketball.
Old 07-30-2010, 08:29 PM   #10
Banned

OVR: 0

its just you
Old 07-30-2010, 08:30 PM   #11
Rookie

OVR: 4

I kind of like the freaks of the game... Just so much as there are not too many.

I once drafted a 6-4 270lb FB that had 88 speed. He was so fun to play with... He would just demolish anybody as a lead blocker and as you can imagine, he was not bad with the rock in his hand himself. That was on the Ps2 and there would always be some fun recruits come through the door in those games.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-30-2010, 08:50 PM   #12
Banned

OVR: 4

Ryan Mallett played basketball and actually was the second largest guy on the team. On tosh.0 they were talking about the prospect of a LeBron playing as a soccer goalie. I also read a article about LeBron being a tight-end look at ND they have that huge 6'8" guy. Look at Antonio Gates and Gonzalez. But I always freak out when I see Mallett getting sacked. Last year after in 08' when Tom BRady got hit on the knees. I've seen a lot of 6'1" and 6' QB's though.
Old 07-31-2010, 04:00 AM   #13
Pro

FedExPope's Arena

OVR: 7

Any more info on this mini LB glitch? I don't remember it in 2005. I looked here and found nothing (though I did find a nostalgia inducing review of Madden 2003 from August 2002) and on google, this thread is the second result on google..lol..
Old 07-31-2010, 06:02 AM   #14
MVP

boritter's Arena

OVR: 31

I signed a 4 star OLB who was 6' 7" 242. He came in as a 73 overall. I tried to sign a 6' 6" 202 FS but I couldn't get him. I wish heights were more realistic for these positions.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »