Home

Bug/Glitches Discussion

This is a discussion on Bug/Glitches Discussion within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-06-2010, 01:52 PM   #33
MVP

spit_bubble's Arena

OVR: 27
Re: Bug/Glitches Discussion

Anyone else having the game "hang" on them?

At least once a game, during a play, the game will freeze up a good 2-3 seconds before continuing. Though I've never had it completely freeze to the point where I had to restart the system.

This is on the 360 with Fairdale Kings rosters and Playmakers varsity sliders.

Old 08-06-2010, 02:20 PM   #34
All Star

LionsFanNJ's Arena

OVR: 29

Anyone else come across the fumble glitch? Only happened to me twice but what happens is no one can pick up the fumble, and it looks like a big rugby scrum and doesn't stop unless the ball somehow happens to go out of bounds.
Old 08-06-2010, 03:40 PM   #35
Rookie

bcase's Arena

OVR: 8

I cant be the only one who's had the QB go to hand off and he misses the RB and keeps running back all the way to the back of the endzone for a safety. I know someone else had to have had this also.

BCase
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-06-2010, 05:11 PM   #36
Pro

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by adam42381
I got the same thing as well:

National Title game of the 1st year of my franchise. 35 seconds to go and I'm up 8 points after the CPU scores a TD. CPU misses the extra point off the goal post and one of my defenders catches the ball in the end zone and the play is blown dead. When the ensuing kickoff screen comes up, instead of me receiving the ball I have to choose to kick the ball to the opposing team. Luckily my defense was able to hold them and I won the title but I should have gotten the ball and been able to run out the clock myself.
My player caught it off the post as well. That's probably where the game messes up. I still won my game, but it was a regular season matchup between Arkansas State and Louisiana-Lafayette. A tad less important.
Old 08-06-2010, 06:18 PM   #37
MVP

Palo20's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by bcase
I cant be the only one who's had the QB go to hand off and he misses the RB and keeps running back all the way to the back of the endzone for a safety. I know someone else had to have had this also.

BCase
It's being patched
Old 08-06-2010, 06:58 PM   #38
Rookie

OVR: 1

This may have been listed before but I didn't want to read the whole thread to confirm. I just finished my first season in my offline dynasty and it popped up to show the Heisman winner, per normal and provided the breakdown of all the players who were finalists but showed the wrong winner.

Heisman Trophy Winner - Greg McElroy
#1 Taylor Potts - QB TTU had the most votes 1376
#2 Greg McElroy - QB Bama had the #2 most votes 1326

Despite the point totals Greg McElroy won the Heisman. I was confused by this and checked after the pop up went away and sure enough Greg McElroy has the Heisman in his awards. When I look at the Heisman Trophy section of the dynasty though it says "Taylor Potts wins Heisman".

I was Western Michigan so it wasn't my players but still thought I'd mention it for looking into.
Old 08-06-2010, 07:58 PM   #39
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by spit_bubble
Anyone else having the game "hang" on them?

At least once a game, during a play, the game will freeze up a good 2-3 seconds before continuing. Though I've never had it completely freeze to the point where I had to restart the system.

This is on the 360 with Fairdale Kings rosters and Playmakers varsity sliders.

I have had this happen as well on the PS3. Game freezes for a couple seconds and then back to normal. Very weird.

The Great Walter Payton-
“I want to be remembered as the guy who gave his all whenever he was on the field.”

Patrick Kane is forever a hero for finally bring the cup back to Chicago!!!
Old 08-06-2010, 08:05 PM   #40
MVP

spit_bubble's Arena

OVR: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiTown Heros
I have had this happen as well on the PS3. Game freezes for a couple seconds and then back to normal. Very weird.
I watched the replay on a few of them and players will disappear... Seems like stuff just isn't loading properly... Maybe too much stuff to load at once.

Unfortunately it's happening every game for me.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »