Home

Bug/Glitches Discussion

This is a discussion on Bug/Glitches Discussion within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-17-2010, 12:40 AM   #65
Rookie

Hunsy34's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: Bug/Glitches Discussion

I have also noticed the game where it freezes for 2-3 seconds or it's delayed when you hike the ball you can hear the lineman lock up but the game hasnt moved yet. I just noticed it does jack up the replay too I ran it up the middle of a first down it froze for a little and the replay was all screwy. It does get annoying when your trying to play and it freezes for those 2-3 seconds and happens 5-10 times a game. I really enjoy this game but I hope they fix the freezing delay, pump fake glitch, and roster depth charts so far those are the 3 things that are pretty annoying. I am on xbox 360 I play online and offline dynasty's.

Some little things I guess I will add in like the cpu declining penalties they should accept like clipping on a punt return, and wow fumbling like crazy I think its a little over board along with injuries every game 4-5 guys are getting hurt for one team. None of these are real game killers just something I noticed.

Last edited by Hunsy34; 08-17-2010 at 04:07 AM. Reason: forgot to add some things
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-17-2010, 02:51 PM   #66
MVP

spit_bubble's Arena

OVR: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by J-Unit40
Does anyone else's game skip or stutter a lot during gameplay?

I'm on 360 and whether in our online dynasty or offline, I get stuttering at least 5-15 times in any given game. Pretty annoying. It also jacks up the replay pretty bad as well.

Any solutions for those that have experienced this?

Thanks.
Yup... Still happening to me. I put a video in the bugs/glitches thread. I suggest you and anyone else do the same so maybe it will get noticed and fixed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunsy34
I have also noticed the game where it freezes for 2-3 seconds or it's delayed when you hike the ball you can hear the lineman lock up but the game hasnt moved yet. I just noticed it does jack up the replay too I ran it up the middle of a first down it froze for a little and the replay was all screwy. It does get annoying when your trying to play and it freezes for those 2-3 seconds and happens 5-10 times a game. I really enjoy this game but I hope they fix the freezing delay, pump fake glitch, and roster depth charts so far those are the 3 things that are pretty annoying...
As I say... I think the best thing we can do here is just put it in the Official Glitches/Bugs Thread.

This issue isn't killing the game for me, but it needs to be fixed... Just on matter of principle alone.
Old 08-17-2010, 06:18 PM   #67
Rookie

OVR: 0

IS there a fix yet to when you want to throw out a player versus CPU results and the server comes back : "transfer failed: online dynasty currently unavailable"

Is there any way around this?

Thanks
Old 08-17-2010, 08:18 PM   #68
Support Sim

BroMontana82's Arena

OVR: 52

Quote:
Originally Posted by J-Unit40
Does anyone else's game skip or stutter a lot during gameplay?

I'm on 360 and whether in our online dynasty or offline, I get stuttering at least 5-15 times in any given game. Pretty annoying. It also jacks up the replay pretty bad as well.

Any solutions for those that have experienced this?

Thanks.

i don't get how not many people are reporting this and how this is not addressed by EA. i have the same exact problem no matter what game type i play. ever notice how the running animations are god awful on breakaway plays?? it's like last year's madden.

i posted this in the glitches thread a long time ago. here's a replay with what you are all describing i think.

Old 08-17-2010, 09:06 PM   #69
MVP

spit_bubble's Arena

OVR: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by BroMontana82
i don't get how not many people are reporting this and how this is not addressed by EA. i have the same exact problem no matter what game type i play...

i posted this in the glitches thread a long time ago. here's a replay with what you are all describing i think.

The freeze, hang, stutter... Whatever you want to call it... Is real and needs to be taken care of.

Like I said in another thread, people are either:
A. overlooking it and writing it off as a non issue, or...
B. they work for EA and post here anonymously (if people don't think this happens here and on other forums then they are very naive).

I have a brand new 360 S that this is happening on, plus other people are reporting this glitch regardless of the system, so the chances that this can be blamed on the system is pretty much nil.

As far as I can tell the problem is with games played in stadiums, with crowds, etc. I have yet to see this glitch in practice mode, after many hours spent in that mode, and yet it always happens at least once when I play an actual game.

I think the best thing that can be done is to report it in the Official Glitches/Bugs Thread, and clearly state that this is still happening after the second patch.

Hopefully it will get dealt with properly. It would be a shame if it wasn't.
Old 08-17-2010, 09:43 PM   #70
Support Sim

BroMontana82's Arena

OVR: 52

yeah exactly. i even returned the game a few times thinking it was the system. same problem on the HD and from disc. also, i never really noticed the CPU ball carrier covering the ball up still post patch but they just had a breakaway run on me except the carrier covered the ball up so my LB caught up. how can you say something's fixed but it's not? was there any testing lol
Old 08-18-2010, 01:57 AM   #71
Pro

NDIrish98's Arena

OVR: 9

have u guys installed it to your hard drive? on day one this was happening to me so i decided to install it to see if it would help and it did. try this and see if it helps.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-18-2010, 07:29 AM   #72
Rookie

OVR: 5

I had an online issue when playing in my online dynasty vs another human opponent. The entire first drive for my opponent, I was not able to navigate the play calling menus. I was stuck and on the play calling screen I could not change the plays. I could use the button to call the play, but I could't change the play at all or use the gameplan feature. Once the first drive was over, and he scored, I couldn't do everything on the playcalling screen on offense with no problems. When I went to defense the second time, everything was fine. Not sure what the problem was, has anyone else had this happen?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »