Home

Mass Sub question

This is a discussion on Mass Sub question within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-31-2010, 10:40 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 2
Mass Sub question

This may be a glitch but before i post there i want to see if im just missing something. Anytime i get up big and its in the 4th i mass sub for the 2nd team O and D. No problem on offense (except my starting RB went down and my 2nd string starts now, and when i sub in 2nd string he remains) but my 2nd string D consists of lots of offensive players. I've got RB's at MLB, a TE at DE, and WR's at DB. My depth chart obviously does not have them anywhere on my defense but i cant figure out how to change this. Also, when a defensive player is on the field after the mass sub he is usually in the wrong position (Ex.: LB at DT)

like i said, my depth chart is correct pre game and in game but the mass sub puts the wrong people in. Other than my RB and one OL i have no injuries.

any suggestions?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-31-2010, 10:41 PM   #2
MVP

Roggie's Arena

OVR: 17
Re: Mass Sub question

When you run out of backups, the game picks random players to put in for them. Going to the 2nd string on a depth chart, when you have players backing up more than one position, leads to this. Or fatigue. Since your starters will never go back in, that's one less line of players to sub.
Chicago Bulls
Detroit Tigers
Detroit Red Wings
Detroit Lions

Old 08-01-2010, 02:26 AM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 3
Re: Mass Sub question

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roggie
When you run out of backups, the game picks random players to put in for them. Going to the 2nd string on a depth chart, when you have players backing up more than one position, leads to this. Or fatigue. Since your starters will never go back in, that's one less line of players to sub.

I hate that joint too. I hate having a WR at CB and and when he has a chance at an easy interception, he drops it. wouldn't you think he'd have a better chance then the super Lineman. lol

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »