Home

"NCAA Prodigyx23" is cheating the game

This is a discussion on "NCAA Prodigyx23" is cheating the game within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 08-02-2010, 10:44 PM   #9
Banned

NaptownMVP's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: "NCAA Prodigyx23" is cheating the game

Quote:
Originally Posted by Block-O
This is exactly why online gaming should never receive more focus from the game designers than offline gaming. Because no matter what kind of game it is, there will always be cheesers who spend their life finding way to cheat and ruin the game experience for a lot of people.
Bingo. I wish I had the money to make 500,000 copies of this statement and litter EAs offices with them.
Old 08-02-2010, 11:59 PM   #10
MVP

OVR: 15

The last time I played any football game online against people I don't know was a few years ago in Madden. I was down by like 4 points or something, with like 30 seconds left in the 4th quarter.

All my opponent had to do was kneel the ball once (or twice). I was out of time-outs.

But...I was staying in the game, ready, willing, and able to accept my loss. I was going to finish it out and give him his win.

He comes out in 5-wide...so I'm a little peeved. He throws, completes the pass in a crossing route (he was already within field goal range and had 3 TOs, so he was completing the surest pass, I guess). Anyway, my LB crushes the WR, who fumbles the ball, one of my DBs picks it up, the d-line and LBs set him up some blocks, I run up field, juke the quarterback, and have nothing but about 50 yards of green in front of me.

On the way to the endzone to take a lead, and likely set the final score... my opponent quits out.

How stupid.

Here I am, down 4 points with less than 30 seconds to go and no timeouts. I'm ready to take my loss like a man. All he has to do is kneel the ball. Instead he tries running up the score, it backfires, I'm about to score a defensive touchdown to win the game, and he doesn't have the decency to accept his loss like I was just about to do for him.

This was probably 3 years ago. I haven't touched online play since.
Old 08-03-2010, 01:24 AM   #11
No need for Titles

MarvellousOne's Arena

OVR: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by Block-O
This is exactly why online gaming should never receive more focus from the game designers than offline gaming. Because no matter what kind of game it is, there will always be cheesers who spend their life finding way to cheat and ruin the game experience for a lot of people.
Man I couldn't have said it better myself. I agree 100% with you there.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-03-2010, 01:35 AM   #12
MVP

BlastX21's Arena

OVR: 16

I actually find though that good sim players can beat cheesers 3/4 times simply because they're better. Yeah they're annoying as heck to play against, but beatable.
Old 08-03-2010, 01:56 AM   #13
Banned

OVR: 26

People like this make me wonder if they have jobs. Like you're honestly gonna brag about how many wins you have in NCAA 11? What an idiot.
Old 08-03-2010, 02:12 AM   #14
MVP

dan_457's Arena

OVR: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by Piderman
People like this make me wonder if they have jobs. Like you're honestly gonna brag about how many wins you have in NCAA 11? What an idiot.
Probably not, considering they're most likely 12 years old.

-Cleveland Browns-

-Cleveland Cavaliers-
Old 08-03-2010, 02:12 AM   #15
Banned

OVR: 7

I played one online game this year outside of the online dynasty I am in. It was a laugh riot for sure. I guess the guy thought he could just scramble around with Nebraska's QB and chuck it up 80 yards every play. Granted, I was using Southern Miss, but still.

If you have a low tolerence for people that try to abuse the game, then, definitely do not go online. Of course, for every 5-10 games you get like this, you are usually rewarded with 1-2 good ones against good players who are just trying to have fun.

Unfortunately, online is pretty much where everything is headed nowadays. Just wait until the time comes when there are only online modes and nothing offline. Now that will be funny.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-03-2010, 06:42 AM   #16
Rookie

USFSig's Arena

OVR: 1

Hey chessing is part of the game and i have come to live with it so i have just stuck to playing friends but i would like to play other people and see new game play styles so if anyone wants to play hit me up with a message on 360 gamertag is Hellz Champs
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »