Home

I know I'm glad EA missed this..

This is a discussion on I know I'm glad EA missed this.. within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-03-2010, 08:01 AM   #9
Imperator

Anaxamander's Arena

OVR: 19
Re: I know I'm glad EA missed this..

Quote:
Originally Posted by BtothejizA
It's bronze like a Spartan shield.

Even the alts are 12131234123213x better than these, so lets just not argue about it.

I still can't believe Michigan let them do that to their away jerseys. I thought Michigan was in the classic category with Alabama, Penn State, Notre Dame, Texas, Oklahoma, and Ohio State. It still shocks me to see that crap on a Michigan uniform.
Old 08-03-2010, 08:01 AM   #10
Rookie

OVR: 3

I'm not talking about the helmet, I'm talking about the goofy jersey with a million stripes.
Old 08-03-2010, 08:06 AM   #11
MVP

OVR: 20

Quote:
I'm not talking about the helmet, I'm talking about the goofy jersey with a million stripes.
You know if you take off the bottom two they are almost the exact same as the ones in 2006 when they were with Nike.

I am not a fan of what Adidas did to the away jerseys either, but I don't see how the terrible piping/stripe and the font style on MSU's alternates aren't even uglier.

Not to mention UM's home unis are still significantly better looking than MSU's new home alternate. Regular home for MSU without the stripe are decent though.

College: Michigan Wolverines
NHL: Detroit Red Wings
NBA:Detroit Pistons
MLB: Detroit Tigers

Last edited by mgoblue678; 08-03-2010 at 08:13 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-03-2010, 08:36 AM   #12
Rookie

I love the new font, looks badass IMO.

There is no piping on our jerseys, just the shoulder stripe on the alts\aways. Piping is what is on your aways.

Arguing about this is pointless though. I am going to think any UM jersey is ugly and you are going to think any MSU jersey is ugly. In reallity our unis are pretty similar though, plain home unis and out of the box aways. I know I will like the way our aways look when we win our 2nd straight at the big hole this year though.
Old 08-03-2010, 08:52 AM   #13
MVP

OVR: 20

Quote:
I love the new font, looks badass IMO.

There is no piping on our jerseys, just the shoulder stripe on the alts\aways. Piping is what is on your aways.

Arguing about this is pointless though. I am going to think any UM jersey is ugly and you are going to think any MSU jersey is ugly. In reallity our unis are pretty similar though, plain home unis and out of the box aways. I know I will like the way our aways look when we win our 2nd straight at the big hole this year though.
LOL, right. I wonder though if the Big House is the Big Hole,what does that make Spartan Stadium? The outhouse? A spartan fan trash talking about another teams stadium especially one as storied as the Big House is rich, given Spartan stadium. Like I said Spartan fans crack me up.

And to say I would think any Spartan uniforms are ugly is not accurate . Their unis from last year a were fine and the regular home uniforms this year are fine, but even if I wasn't a UM fan those Spartan alternates would still be ugly as hell to me.

College: Michigan Wolverines
NHL: Detroit Red Wings
NBA:Detroit Pistons
MLB: Detroit Tigers

Last edited by mgoblue678; 08-03-2010 at 08:57 AM.
Old 08-03-2010, 08:59 AM   #14
Rookie

Wasn't talking bad about it, it is literally a large hole. Spartan Stadium is in need of renovation just about everywhere except the west side, not gonna argue that.

The game in AA this year is still gonna be a bloodbath though.
Old 08-03-2010, 09:06 AM   #15
Rookie

JWO35's Arena

OVR: 2

Meh...its okay looking, but the Gold number outline reminds me of Wayne State football for some reason.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-03-2010, 09:06 AM   #16
Sic 'em Bears!

BaylorBearBryant's Arena

OVR: 10
Icon13 Re: I know I'm glad EA missed this..

--- Hey guys, let's argue about jerseys! What could be more fun?

--- I don't know man, maybe talking about the video game itself.

Baylor Bears - Texans - Astros - Rockets - Avalanche

Follow me on Twitch: twitch.tv/osovideo

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »