Home

I just Outcheesed a cheeser

This is a discussion on I just Outcheesed a cheeser within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-04-2010, 02:47 AM   #1
Rookie

thisisasticup's Arena

OVR: 3
I just Outcheesed a cheeser

He was Bama, I was Ohio State. (I'm not usually ohio state I'm usually georgia)
So anyway this guy started the game with an onside kick, and recovered it. He was switching out Star Jackson and Julio Jones at QB, (yup Julio Jones) anyway he did nothing but run the option, scored a td, went for 2 then missed it.
Second go around same results, and apparently julio jones breaks tons of tackle.

So he goes up 12-0 THen he does it again. Somehow recovers it again. This time i let him score, he gets the 2 all option 3rd time in a row, hes up 20-0.

So this time i finally recover the onside, I score pat , and then kick off, he starts running option with julio jones and mark ingram then Intercept the option - which i love that you can do now. And this time I score, and then start to use his own stuff against him, ended up going up 40-20 by mid 3rd. got the ball and ran out the clock for a quarter and a half on him.

The only reason i decided to play him was that he was 20-10 with a 0%DNF and he didnt quit, but he sure was a cheeser
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-04-2010, 03:05 AM   #2
Next Miami Great

iAM-IncReDiBLe-'s Arena

OVR: 34
Re: I just Outcheesed a cheeser

Your a better man the n me. I would have quit once he tried to onside it, but then again I only play OSers.
Old 08-04-2010, 03:09 AM   #3
Text Battle Rec: 36-4

JerzeyReign's Arena

OVR: 43

So basically in a sense you yourself are a cheeser... and that your so good at it that you actually blew another cheeser out?.... Most true sim ballers would never resort to cheese, we would simply quit the game or find other people who play our style of videogames.... but I didn't say it you did, You brought that on yourself Smokey!

Last edited by JerzeyReign; 08-04-2010 at 03:12 AM.
Old 08-04-2010, 03:11 AM   #4
Rookie

thisisasticup's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by SalutationsNJ
So basically in a sense you yourself are a cheeser... and that your so good at it that you actually blew another cheeser out?.... I didn't say it you did
haha well I just ran the ball. I didnt do any cheese offensive plays other than onside kicks.
Old 08-04-2010, 03:13 AM   #5
Rookie

thisisasticup's Arena

Quote:
Most true sim ballers would never resort to cheese, we would simply quit the game or find other people who play our style of videogames....

Well I usually do, Im 46-37 with an 8% DNF all from cheesers, but this time i decided to stick it out and see what would happen.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-04-2010, 03:58 AM   #6
Text Battle Rec: 36-4

JerzeyReign's Arena

OVR: 43

Quote:
Originally Posted by thisisasticup
Well I usually do, Im 46-37 with an 8% DNF all from cheesers, but this time i decided to stick it out and see what would happen.
I'm 0-1 with 100% DNF... I thought it would take longer than 1 day before I'd find a cheeser but boy was I wrong
Old 08-04-2010, 04:27 AM   #7
Rookie

thisisasticup's Arena

Quote:
I'm 0-1 with 100% DNF... I thought it would take longer than 1 day before I'd find a cheeser but boy was I wrong
Yeah I only quit if its super excessive. I should have at least 20 more wins but they quit before halftime.
Old 08-04-2010, 08:26 AM   #8
Rookie

browntowntiger's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by thisisasticup
He was Bama, I was Ohio State. (I'm not usually ohio state I'm usually georgia)
So anyway this guy started the game with an onside kick, and recovered it. He was switching out Star Jackson and Julio Jones at QB, (yup Julio Jones) anyway he did nothing but run the option, scored a td, went for 2 then missed it.
Second go around same results, and apparently julio jones breaks tons of tackle.

So he goes up 12-0 THen he does it again. Somehow recovers it again. This time i let him score, he gets the 2 all option 3rd time in a row, hes up 20-0.

So this time i finally recover the onside, I score pat , and then kick off, he starts running option with julio jones and mark ingram then Intercept the option - which i love that you can do now. And this time I score, and then start to use his own stuff against him, ended up going up 40-20 by mid 3rd. got the ball and ran out the clock for a quarter and a half on him.

The only reason i decided to play him was that he was 20-10 with a 0%DNF and he didnt quit, but he sure was a cheeser

i had pretty much the same thing happen to me but in an unranked game. I just dont understand these kids today. Not right in the head.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »