Home

Fastest spread/air raid team?

This is a discussion on Fastest spread/air raid team? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-04-2010, 04:39 PM   #1
Banned

johntom2000's Arena

OVR: 9
Icon5 Fastest spread/air raid team?

I am using cincinnati right and there pretty quick. What other teams has a fast pace offense in NCAA 11? Meaning Fast WR's/TE's quick RB's and O-LIne build for a fast pace fun offense?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-04-2010, 04:47 PM   #2
Pro

FedExPope's Arena

OVR: 7
Re: Fastest spread/air raid team?

Florida. Rainey (#3) is a WR now in the game. Deonte Thompson (#6) has great athletic ability, as do some of the freshmen, including Debose (#4). And, of course, Demps has 99 SPD, 97 AGL and 96 ACC. So that speaks for itself :P Only thing is, the faster guys usually suffer in the Release category, so it can be hard to get the ball to them against better teams because they get jammed so easily.

Last edited by FedExPope; 08-04-2010 at 04:50 PM.
Old 08-04-2010, 04:52 PM   #3
Rookie

Bucknut17's Arena

OVR: 5

The gators are the fastest team on the game, wr's, te and demps who I believe is the fastest player on the game.

Osu isn't a spread team but with pryor , saine, posey, fields, jackson, Louis, brown, and stoneburner a converted wr moved te, they definatly have the personel to run a balenced spread attack or all out air raid as long as u can deal with pryor's random inaccurate throws since his accuracy isn't great
Old 08-04-2010, 05:00 PM   #4
Banned

johntom2000's Arena

I dont' want the "FASTEST" team on the game. I am talking about spread and air raid teams ONLY. Thanks for your all opinions.
Old 08-04-2010, 05:04 PM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 1

University of Houston has 3 or 4 fast receivers, an accurate QB and a couple of 90 speed RB's. There are only 2 TE's on the roster.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-04-2010, 05:06 PM   #6
#HTownTakeover #YWCF

coogrfan's Arena

OVR: 27

Houston -- Air Raid offense (aggressive, the Coogs rarely huddle); highest rated QB in the game in Case Keenum, speed to burn at wr and rb.
Old 08-04-2010, 05:14 PM   #7
Banned

johntom2000's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruiz00tx
University of Houston has 3 or 4 fast receivers, an accurate QB and a couple of 90 speed RB's. There are only 2 TE's on the roster.
Quote:
Originally Posted by coogrfan
Houston -- Air Raid offense (aggressive, the Coogs rarely huddle); highest rated QB in the game in Case Keenum, speed to burn at wr and rb.
LOL its funny becuase I am using them right now, I been using there playbook for a while now. I just make one quit using the "U". I love it when all I play is Ohio St., Bama, and the U. LOL

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »