Home

Server Down Time

This is a discussion on Server Down Time within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 08-04-2010, 06:37 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Server Down Time

Per Russ at EA Sports, there will be down time at 8AM EST tomorrow Aug 5. Perhaps this is in regards to the new tuners?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-04-2010, 06:42 PM   #2
Rookie

MMMonty's Arena

OVR: 6
Re: Server Down Time

Hopefully, but I'm not getting my hopes up.

If I were the developers, I would take my sweet time releasing the patch/tuner update because the community proves, with the exception of a few, that we are a bunch of whiny, immature brats.

Regardless, tomorrow would be nice.
Old 08-04-2010, 06:46 PM   #3
MVP

sooner1's Arena

OVR: 10

What tuners? For what?
Old 08-04-2010, 06:54 PM   #4
I bent my Wookiee!

alifeincomplete's Arena

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMMonty

If I were the developers, I would take my sweet time releasing the patch/tuner update because the community proves, with the exception of a few, that we are a bunch of whiny, immature brats.

I take great exception to this. I don't like paying sixty dollars to beta test a video-game. As it is right now, the dynasty mode is unusable. I'm thrilled that they promised a fix for it, but this is something that should have never made it past their dev team in testing.
Old 08-04-2010, 08:09 PM   #5
Madden PC

BadAssHskr's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by ssternal
Per Russ at EA Sports, there will be down time at 8AM EST tomorrow Aug 5. Perhaps this is in regards to the new tuners?
thanks for the info. hopefully my recruiting time isn't affected tomorrow!

twitch: http://www.twitch.tv/cornbeaner

XSX: thirtydaZe
Online, Solo, CFM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-05-2010, 09:02 AM   #6
MVP

pokerplaya's Arena

OVR: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by alifeincomplete
I take great exception to this. I don't like paying sixty dollars to beta test a video-game. As it is right now, the dynasty mode is unusable. I'm thrilled that they promised a fix for it, but this is something that should have never made it past their dev team in testing.
You can play at least five seasons without noticing a damn thing. Honestly, if people weren't on here looking for sliders and see that others have issues deep into their dynasties, they can get years in without noticing a damn thing but how great this game is.

And sorry that you take exception, but I've been reading the threads in the days since EA said they were fixing all of this. They did this community a great service by mentioning one of its members so we KNOW they see this place FOR SURE now, and how do people react? With the same crying, whining and bitching they do every time something is off.

Sure, it sucks that the game wasn't perfect out of the box, but its being fixed and the developer made a damn nice effort to keep us in the loop and unfortunately, 90% of the people treat them like ****.
Old 08-05-2010, 09:05 AM   #7
Banned

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMMonty

When I buy a product I expect it to be finished
Old 08-05-2010, 09:05 AM   #8
From The Ashes

xOLDBHOYx's Arena

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by pokerplaya
You can play at least five seasons without noticing a damn thing. Honestly, if people weren't on here looking for sliders and see that others have issues deep into their dynasties, they can get years in without noticing a damn thing but how great this game is.

And sorry that you take exception, but I've been reading the threads in the days since EA said they were fixing all of this. They did this community a great service by mentioning one of its members so we KNOW they see this place FOR SURE now, and how do people react? With the same crying, whining and bitching they do every time something is off.

Sure, it sucks that the game wasn't perfect out of the box, but its being fixed and the developer made a damn nice effort to keep us in the loop and unfortunately, 90% of the people treat them like ****.

+1 Can't agree more...too many whiners

Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »