Home

HELP! I Cant Get In My Online Dynasty! "Conection Error"

This is a discussion on HELP! I Cant Get In My Online Dynasty! "Conection Error" within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-05-2010, 02:25 PM   #1
Rookie

STLcardz-NDirish's Arena

OVR: 6
HELP! I Cant Get In My Online Dynasty! "Conection Error"

So i click the "ONLINE DYNASTY" tab. I Select my Online Dynasty. The black Loading Screen comes on and it loads 100%. "LOAD COMPLETE" so I select OK. It starts Dowloading the dynasty info and then Says "CONNECTION LOST". So i press OK. (I'm positive my interent is working too). Then it says "DISCONNECTED-would you like to reconnect or exit Online Dynasty and try again later?" I press reconnect. It tells me "Please Wait-connecting to EA servers." That Dissapears and this pops up: "TRANSFER FAILED-Unable to connect." so i hit OK and im back at main menu." I'm the comish and i need to get in. any ideas what to do?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-05-2010, 03:48 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: HELP! I Cant Get In My Online Dynasty! "Conection Error"

Same thing happened to me. I put a post out yesterday but no one was able to help with this one.

This is REALLY upsetting to say the least.

I want to start another online dynasty but then what if the same thing happens. I am the commish and setting everything up takes quite a while man EA needs to get their stuff together.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »