Home

Teams to start a recruiting/program building dynasty with???

This is a discussion on Teams to start a recruiting/program building dynasty with??? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-07-2010, 06:07 AM   #33
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: Teams to start a recruiting/program building dynasty with???

Quote:
Originally Posted by mwink31
I started with EMU. The MAC is a 'D+' conference, tough to recruit. If you want to succeed, try one of the schools previously posted. If you want to fail, or get huge props from the OS community...go with EMU.

If you get EMU to a 6 star without cheating, I'll buy you next years game.
i'll take you up on your challenge .. lol .. how bout ARMY would that be a good choice to build into a powerhouse? but i just dont like their run option play book so i think i'll use the multiple play book instead. and ARMY is the only 1* school in within the NY.
Old 08-07-2010, 09:36 AM   #34
Banned

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnusualMattyB
I am going to start a "build one school into a powerhouse" dynasty but can't decide who to play with. I'd rather they be a one or two star prestige school.

Has anyone started one that they had a good time with? With maybe just one star QB or RB or WR to begin with? or a cool home field that made playing with them fun?

Any help would be appreciated.
Do a teambuilder school that's 1* and has C's in everything.
Old 08-07-2010, 10:30 AM   #35
Banned

OVR: 2

I like using Colorado State. They are a 3 star school and have Florida, Texas, and California as pipe line states. The rosters from EA are kinda screwed up as they are missing quite a few players and some are way under rated and some are way over rated. In real life they have a really good true Freshman QB(4 star), 4 good running backs(and the impact running back is 3rd string) plus a 4 star recruit, and 2 NFL potentional outside line backers. The offensive line and tight ends are weak with ok recievers, defensive line and secondary. I am redoing all the MWC teams. I made sure everyone is their from the preseason depth charts and the top recruits. I also correct their ratings based on depth chart, recruiting and previous stats. If anyone wants I can upload them for you to use.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-07-2010, 10:31 AM   #36
Rookie

OVR: 5

FAU... Unless you want to make recruiting tougher... Then yea, do one of the NM schools or UNLV
Old 08-07-2010, 03:20 PM   #37
Rookie

OVR: 3

You can follow my dynasty venture trying to take New Mexico State from being (arguably) the worst Division 1 program (no bowl game since 1960, hardly any winning seasons in subpar conferences) in the Football Dynasty section. It's in my sig also.
Old 08-07-2010, 04:13 PM   #38
Rookie

OVR: 1

I will recommend Iowa State. They are a 2* program and have pipelines in Texas, Florida, California, and Iowa. Their starting RB and QB are seniors, but their backups are young and in the mid 70s. The backup QB Tiller can be an absolute beast in gameplay with high scrambling and throwing ability(perfect option QB), has low AWR though. They have a young OL, LB, and WR core. Their TE is really good, even simulating he is a 800-1000 yard and 10 TD player. It is really easy to nab 15-18 3* recruits in the first year along with two 4* guys because of their pipelines.
Old 08-07-2010, 06:54 PM   #39
Rookie

OVR: 1

washington state is a fun school too. nice unis, you can mix and match. also nice stadium and can recruit in cali
Old 08-07-2010, 08:22 PM   #40
Banned

OVR: 6

I'm going to do an experiment with a teambuilder school with all the lowest grades and a 1* prestige.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »