Home

Official ONLINE ISSUES thread

This is a discussion on Official ONLINE ISSUES thread within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-03-2011, 11:45 AM   #89
Banned

KC_Classic7807's Arena

OVR: 11
Re: Official ONLINE ISSUES thread

So I decided to ask for your guys help in completing my online dynasty roster. I just joined a PAC 10 dynasty as the Arizona St Sun Devils I always name everyone on my rosters my self but I want to try something different this time..

I want the people of operation sports to help me make my roster... I want you to give me your name, jersey number position, size, (Not height and weight that is preset all ready) and your players appearence.

An example player would be

John Henry (QB) #3
Light (Face 7) <----- face not needed
Small <--------(Also could be muscular, big, skinny, fat)
Speed Revo Robot Clear Visor
White Long Sleeves
White Turf Tape
Hand Warmer and towel

Thanks your your guys help it is really appreciated I will upload my game highlights to youtube then on to there so you guys can see yourselves in action.....
Old 02-08-2011, 03:25 PM   #90
Rookie

OVR: 0

System: PS3
Game Play: Online Ranked Matches
Situation: Starting game

All:

For the past 2 or 3 weeks, every time me an opponent agree to teams online in ranked matches, the game gets caught in a continuous loop in the 'loading' screen (you will see the hints and tips.) The game won't proceed into the game until one player has quit. Clearly I have internet connection available to see and invite players but can't get to the actual game itself.

Any help?
TIA
Dan
Old 02-08-2011, 06:41 PM   #91
Banned

sundevildave's Arena

OVR: 5

GO DEVILS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-19-2011, 02:01 AM   #92
Banned

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by grimmes
To EAs credit, this actually isnt a problem on their end. A couple of my friends and I used to have the same issue with CoD, as well as prev. gen NCAAs and Madden. It basically boils down to your connection NAT type. There are basically three types, aptly numbered 1, 2 and 3. If both ppl have 1 or 2, there's typically no issue connecting to play an online game. If one of your types is 3, it actually conflicts with the connection btw the two users and they cant start their game. There are several supposed fixes to the problem such as opening up modem/router ports, establishing a static IP, etc., etc. but my friend only solved his problem when he called his internet provider and had his router bridged. Im sure someone better versed in the matter can explain it in better detail or if you want immediate answers, just search PS3/Xbox nat type and follow the breadcrumbs.

I have the same issue with my brother. We both have NAT type 2. Is anyone having this problem and you both have the same NAT type?

Any ideas or insight into this matter would be much appreciated.
Was this issue ever solved? This is happening to me and both of us have NAT type 2.
Old 03-23-2011, 01:51 PM   #93
Rookie

AubOrange's Arena

OVR: 1

I don't know if this counts as an online issue or not, but I'm having problems with the Storybuilder on my Online Dynasty on the 360.

I've noticed that whenever I create a story with the Storybuilder on the Dynasty Hub on the computer, it works fine and looks perfect on the site, but back on the Xbox on Dynasty Wire it's all glitched up. It can't load the picture (has the Loading Image with the circular loading indicator instead) and the caption under the headline is messed up, with like %20 where all the spaces should be.

All of the stories that the OD automatically generate work fine. However when I edit one of them, even without really changing anything, it becomes ruined just like this.

Anybody know what's going on?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »