Home

OK, what am I doing wrong?

This is a discussion on OK, what am I doing wrong? within the NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NCAA Football
FIFA 21 Review
Tennis World Tour 2 Review
Doug Flutie's Maximum Football 2020 Review
Poll: Which next-gen console are you going to purchase? (Click to vote)

Old 08-06-2010, 04:23 PM   #9
Rookie

ZouDave's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: OK, what am I doing wrong?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SwampStomper90
1. Arizona State-Pitch Fork (index, middle, and pinky finger extended, thumb holding down the ring finger. For those more streetwise, it looks like The Shocker)

2. Baylor- Sic Em (Bear Claw, all 5 fingers extended and slightly bent)

3. Colorado- Buffalo Head (see Hook Em)

4. Florida- Gator Chomp (extending both arms out and bringing them together and apart in a biting motion)

5. Florida State- Tomahawk (forming a right angle with the arm, usually the right arm, and extending straight and returning to the angle multiple times, most commonly to the beat of War Chant, which is usually played every 4 seconds)

6. Houston- Cougar Paw? (similar to ASU's Pithfork, but with the fingers curved)

7. Miami- The U (holding both hands up with the thumbs horizontal and touching...[]__[])

8. SMU- Pony Up (Similar to USCs Victory sign, but with the fingers curved)

9. South Florida- Bull Horns (see Hook Em)

10. Tennessee- UT (resembling Terrell Owens T.O. celebration with the arms, extending the arms vertically, i.e. touchdown signal, then lowering them horizontally)

11. Texas- Hook Em (extending the index and pinky finger while holding down the middle and ring fingers with the thumb)

12. Texas A&M- Gig Em (an overly excited thumbs up)

13. Texas Tech- Guns Up (thumb and index finger extended with middle, ring and pinky finger closed and touching the palm. Horribly massacred in NCAA Football 10 and 11.)

14. USC- Victory (an overglorified peace sign)

15. Utah- The Mighty U (similar to The U from Miami, but with only the index finger and thumb extended. This is not in the game.)

16.UTEP- The Pick Axe (joining of the arms at the elbow, with the pinky side of the hands together. Both hands in a fist with the exception of the thumbs, which stick out in opposite directions. Again not in the game. Not recommended for us fat people out there, for the elbows will never meet.)

17. Washington- UDub (similar to the West Side gang sign, which involves wrapping the middle finger behind the ring finger and extending the index and pinky finger. Not recommended in shadier neighborhood or the occasional East Coast-West Coast rap war. Again, not in the game.)
Add to that TCU - Horned Frog sign (Hold up middle finger, index finger and thumb on each hand liked claws or horns with pinky and ring fingers tucked under like a fist)
Old 08-06-2010, 06:00 PM   #10
Roll Clyde

TripleCrown9's Arena

OVR: 28
Re: OK, what am I doing wrong?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZouDave
Add to that TCU - Horned Frog sign (Hold up middle finger, index finger and thumb on each hand liked claws or horns with pinky and ring fingers tucked under like a fist)
Done. Can't believe I forgot it. Thanks. Anybody else notice one I missed, just let me know and I'll add it.
Seattle Seahawks
12 45 80 71 96

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NCAA Football »