Home

Playbook without vertical passing plays ?

This is a discussion on Playbook without vertical passing plays ? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-06-2010, 03:54 PM   #1
MVP

OVR: 6
Playbook without vertical passing plays ?

I'm fed up of being able to go into a 5 wide package and pass to an open slot receiver all the time for big gains. I know that I don't have to call these plays but its so tempting when you know its almost a certain big gain.

I've tried sliders but nothing stops the slot receiver being open 90% of the time.

Are there any playbooks apart from the option teasm that have a playbook that doesn't include 4 and 5 wide sets or not have any of these money type plays ?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-06-2010, 04:00 PM   #2
Banned

OVR: 9
Re: Playbook without vertical passing plays ?

I think Four Verts is in every 3, 4 or 5 WR formations.

Just don't give in to the temptation, be strong, there are plenty of other ways to dominate the CPU without using Four Verts.
Old 08-06-2010, 05:54 PM   #3
RKO!!

PantherBeast_OS's Arena

OVR: 53

Ya this is a problem with playing agaist the AI. Once you go into a 4 to 5 wide in AA settings it is easy to gain big yards agaist the AI. But try playing Heisman settings and see if the AI doesn't give you a challenge then. I played on Heisman and the AI will put up a fight agaist the run and the pass. But AA settings is way to easy gain big yards. Try Heisman and it should help you get a bit more of a challenge.
Old 08-07-2010, 11:43 AM   #4
MVP

OVR: 6

Heisman does help a bit as does using coaching edits in dynasty but I can call these plays all the time and complete 80% of the time. Its really annoying knowing that when you call certain plays such as 3rd and long you know you have a good chance of a completion.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »