Home

Dynasty Recruiting Level

This is a discussion on Dynasty Recruiting Level within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-07-2010, 08:20 PM   #9
Banned

OVR: 6
Re: Dynasty Recruiting Level

If I don't use Heisman, I get that feeling that I cheated.
Old 08-07-2010, 08:34 PM   #10
Rookie

OVR: 1

The only difference is the number of times you get to change up the pitch. Like on heisman you can only change it once. All american you can 2 times and so on....
Old 08-07-2010, 09:30 PM   #11
Rookie

OVR: 2

So the difficulty doesn't affect the signability of recruits?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-07-2010, 10:35 PM   #12
All Star

DakkoN's Arena

OVR: 37

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mtneer08
The only difference is the number of times you get to change up the pitch. Like on heisman you can only change it once. All american you can 2 times and so on....
Definitely not the only difference. On high difficulties, the CPU teams get more points from topics more often and they manage their time better. That's why they can stay high on the recruit's lists. On freshman, I had the 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th, 7th, 8th, and 9th ranked recruits before the CPU teams even had a 5 star.
Old 08-08-2010, 05:21 AM   #13
Rookie

Card-me's Arena

OVR: 7

I've been using All-American in my Louisville Dynasty but I'm starting to get frustrated and I'm going to switch to Varsity. I've managed to win two straight titles and the only difference it seems to have made is that I can be in a 4 star's top 3 to start the season and only go down from there no matter how much time I spend, what I pitch, or what I promise. Then by week 8 I've spent so much time on the 4 star guys only to have them commit to OSU or Texas or Bama or Florida of whoever that all the 3 stars have moved on too. I've actually got a 42 rated walk-on TE starting for me this season because I couldn't get any tight end to commit last season. It just doesn't seem fair for a repeat national champion with 6 star prestige, excellent facilities, and a 7 year contract with immediate starting time available (and promised).

Oddly enough, the dynasty started just fine. My first couple years I didn't expect to get anything besides 3 stars and the occasional 4 stars, and that's what I got, ending up with mid 40s recruiting classes. But the last two years everything has gone straight down the hole and I ended up with back-to-back national championships and the 101st ranked recruiting class (including no TEs, not even low 3 stars or high 2 stars from Kentucky after promising starting time). I thought things might even out this year, but so far they haven't, so I'm stepping down to Varsity. Really frustrated about it.
Old 08-08-2010, 09:31 AM   #14
Rookie

Nextel Husker's Arena

OVR: 4

Two straight titles as Louisville? Are you in like, year 3 or 4? That just seems a little unrealistic for early in a dynasty. And I think LVille should be varsity level at first because I think you are gonna get a recruiting bump with your new HC. He's supposed to be able to recruit FLA well isn't he?
Old 08-08-2010, 09:33 AM   #15
Rookie

Michgantown's Arena

OVR: 7

Ya i notice when your prestige goes up from a 3 * to 4* your class ranking goes down. I can have a full class of 3*s and and like one or two 4*s when you a a 3* but when you are a 4* I get 1 4* a few 3*s and some 2*s and it is hard to fill positions i need.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-08-2010, 09:40 AM   #16
Pro

goalie's Arena

OVR: 29

on varsity (i believe) - the default level - i never changed it...

i am playing as Rutgers, and was unable to get any 5 star players my first year... which seems right, i think...

i did have some 4's (maybe 5-8 of them) - that's probably a little high, perhaps?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »