Home

Bonus points in recruiting

This is a discussion on Bonus points in recruiting within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-10-2010, 12:05 AM   #1
Banned

johntom2000's Arena

OVR: 9
Icon5 Bonus points in recruiting

Sometimes I get + points for Pipeline and advisor. What does they mean?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-10-2010, 12:13 AM   #2
Pro

OVR: 16
Re: Bonus points in recruiting

You automatically get bonus points from recruiting someone from one of your pipeline states.

The recruiting adviser is random, however. But when you do get him you get double the amount of points.

Edit: Sorry didn't really answer your question did I?

These extra points are helpful because the more points you get, the more ground you will make up on the teams ahead of you on the recruits list. Or if you're in the lead for the recruit, the more you'll distance yourself from the other teams.

Edit #2: You're in Pikeville? I was just there for a mission trip (we stayed at Pikeville college). It's a nice, small town
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoCo-LINEBACKER-
Yes, theyre are, healthy people to, not the obese kind.

Last edited by ohyeahbaby123; 08-10-2010 at 12:16 AM.
Old 08-10-2010, 12:15 AM   #3
Rookie

hawkeyebred2332's Arena

OVR: 2

You get the pipeline bonus for any player that you recruit from a pipeline state. You can see those states if you go into the Prospect Map (I think that's what it is called) screen, which is the second option on the second row of the recruiting menu.

The advisor bonus is for the X2 guys. On some weeks if you are lucky you'll get 3 random x2 bonuses for guys on your board. Doubles all the points you pitch that week.
Old 08-10-2010, 12:16 AM   #4
Banned

johntom2000's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by ohyeahbaby123
You automatically get bonus points from recruiting someone from one of your pipeline states.

The recruiting adviser is random, however. But when you do get him you get double the amount of points.

Edit: Sorry didn't really answer your question did I?

These extra points are helpful because the more points you get, the more ground you will make up on the teams ahead of you on the recruits list. Or if you're in the lead for the recruit, the more you'll distance yourself from the other teams
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkeyebred2332
You get the pipeline bonus for any player that you recruit from a pipeline state. You can see those states if you go into the Prospect Map (I think that's what it is called) screen, which is the second option on the second row of the recruiting menu.

The advisor bonus is for the X2 guys. On some weeks if you are lucky you'll get 3 random x2 bonuses for guys on your board. Doubles all the points you pitch that week.
Thanks guys, yes you did answer my question.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »