Home

OK, where is this guy?

This is a discussion on OK, where is this guy? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-10-2010, 09:38 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 4
OK, where is this guy?

This has happened to me twice now in different games, and I can't figure it out. A guy I need in the game is suddenly out of the game. He's not injured - or at least it doesn't show him on the injury list, they don't mention him as hurt, and after the game he isn't on the injury list either. I assume in my next game he'll be back. But for basically the entire 4th quarter, he isn't on the field and I can't get him out there. If I try doing a formation sub to sub him in for a specific formation, it just doesn't. But I can't see any reason why. What is going on??? This drives me nuts. If he's super-fatigued or something there should be visibility of that.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-11-2010, 03:07 AM   #2
MVP

OVR: 15
Re: OK, where is this guy?

You probably have your auto-subs turned up too high.

It's not that he's "super fatigue," he's just fatigued to a point where he can't recover back up to the sub-in level you set.

If you set your auto-subs back to default you won't have this problem.

Alternatively...it could be that he actually was temporarily injured. "Will return soon," "One quarter," "Two quarters," and "Game" injuries don't always show up on the injury report.
Old 08-11-2010, 09:18 AM   #3
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pogo27
You probably have your auto-subs turned up too high.

It's not that he's "super fatigue," he's just fatigued to a point where he can't recover back up to the sub-in level you set.

If you set your auto-subs back to default you won't have this problem.
Unfortunately that wasn't it. I've never changed my auto-subs level and after he failed to appear for a bunch of plays in a row, I actually lowered both the sub in and sub out level for my entire defense. He stayed out the rest of the game.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pogo27
Alternatively...it could be that he actually was temporarily injured. "Will return soon," "One quarter," "Two quarters," and "Game" injuries don't always show up on the injury report.
That's pretty sloppy on EA's part, if true. You should always be able to see who isn't in the game and why. This guy is my best defender and he was out an entire quarter.
Old 08-11-2010, 10:45 AM   #4
Keep the Faith

TripleCrown9's Arena

OVR: 28

Was it Lane Kiffin?
Old 08-11-2010, 10:54 AM   #5
Rookie

sierra44's Arena

That happened to me yesterday. I was using Bama. (offline franchise)
At the beginning of the 3rd, I noticed Ingram wasnt on the field for 3 plays in a row, odd. I couldnt find him anywhere. I just figured he had foot bursitis or whatever bursitis they always get, after every play. Ultimately, my backup back fumbled on the 5yd line in the 4th qtr. I lost by 6
He wasnt on any injury list, in-game or off-field. I havent played another game yet, so I dont know if he'll be back. I hope so.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-11-2010, 12:50 PM   #6
MVP

OVR: 11

One thing I'd hope for in the future is have erin andrews be more consistent.

She hardly speaks up, only once out of every 4-5 injuries or so

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »