Home

Is there anything from Madden 11 that you would like to see added to NCAA 12?

This is a discussion on Is there anything from Madden 11 that you would like to see added to NCAA 12? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-11-2010, 05:25 PM   #33
MVP

bh446066's Arena

OVR: 26
Re: Is there anything from Madden 11 that you would like to see added to NCAA 12?

A playoff...lol

MLB 21 The Show
College Hoops 2K8
Pro Evolution Soccer 2018
NHL 19
NCAA Football 14/11
NBA 2K16
Madden 20
Old 08-11-2010, 06:48 PM   #34
MVP

OVR: 9
Re: Is there anything from Madden 11 that you would like to see added to NCAA 12?

Quote:
Originally Posted by canes21
Well, for one its more difficult and ratings actually matter. And the current system isn't really analog control. We use the analog stick, but we just push down the up. Nothing really challenging or fun about it.
Yep. You could effectively swap out the analog stick for the DPad with this... all you do is push down and then up. It's funny how it's gone back to the three-press system ... I remember back when they debuted kicking with the analog stick and it was some major achievement..... and now back to what it was in the old days

I want:

a) The kicking meter from Madden '11, but made slightly more difficult or ratings based.
b) Madden '10's play selection screen, with three options instead of just 1.
c) Madden '10's quick substitutions. It works better than 'packages' which seem to lag and not let me pick the play fast enough
d) If they work correctly, the commentary dealing specifically with season progression. The commentary in NCAA would be good if it weren't so freaking stale.. it's basically been the same commentary for 10 years. Not saying that I WANT Gus Johnson, but I want the comments that are specific to games: "Tennessee is looking to bounce back after 2 consecutive losses..." etc. If a player is in the top 5 in the heisman or the top QB or something, I'd like to hear that going into a game.
e) Madden's celebrations, or at least, some sort of effort put into the celebration. You win the NAtional Title in NCAA and it's basically the same animations as being FCS East, except there's confetti. Winning a bowl game, conference title, National Championship, big rivalry game, etc., should have the same sort of dedication that Madden has had this season.

Other than that, NCAA is simply the more complete game this year.
Old 08-11-2010, 07:01 PM   #35
All Star

JayD's Arena

OVR: 16

The ability to have accelerated clock on all the time!!!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-11-2010, 07:33 PM   #36
Pro

FedExPope's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by canes21
Well, for one its more difficult and ratings actually matter. And the current system isn't really analog control. We use the analog stick, but we just push down the up. Nothing really challenging or fun about it.
With the right KAC slider, kicking can be a real challenge...one which *press press press* could never do.
Old 08-11-2010, 08:00 PM   #37
MVP

berad88's Arena

OVR: 10

being able to see coaches and to have coaching changes is one thing that madden has that would be a very nice addition to NCAA
Old 08-11-2010, 08:06 PM   #38
Banned

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by ODogg
DREADLOCKS/LONG HAIR!! Also, the specular lighting and the multiple camera angles as well.
Dude you are truly spectacular. I've seen so many bans for seeing a guy repeating someting twice in a thread. But your dread campaign is not trolling it's a crusade but not like the bad kind but a crusade for a noble cause.

I don't see the angles problems but I'm more into adaptation than innovation.
Old 08-11-2010, 08:12 PM   #39
One Last Job

TracerBullet's Arena

OVR: 37

A couple things mentioned in here already such as what ODogg has said for awhile now lol. Also, Late Hit penalties. I get tackled out of bound a lot more than I should.
Old 08-11-2010, 08:14 PM   #40
Hall Of Fame

canes21's Arena

OVR: 41

Quote:
Originally Posted by FedExPope
With the right KAC slider, kicking can be a real challenge...one which *press press press* could never do.
I play with kicking accuracy at 5 and I went somewhere around 22-28 on the year on FGs and probably 4+ were just missing it short. Kicking is way too easy in this game.

― Plato

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »