Home

RTG Frustrations

This is a discussion on RTG Frustrations within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-12-2010, 04:32 AM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: RTG Frustrations

Well as someone who plays lots of rtg, I can tell you that playcalling is better than in years past. I do wish you could audible even if your a rb or wr and I wished they would add te. Right now I have a wr, mlb, cb, and ss going right now. You can call for the ball by hitting A or X depending on which system you have.
Old 08-12-2010, 08:21 AM   #10
Pro

SuperNoVa27's Arena

OVR: 6

South Carolina is a mixed bag some games they run like there is no tomorow and some games they dont

I had one game with 10 rushing yards on 12 attempts with 300+ recieving yards as a Running Back
Old 08-12-2010, 10:19 AM   #11
Banned

OVR: 31

RTG is very fun playing defense imo. The AI is to dumb on offense no matter what position you are playing. If you dont like playing D, i strongly advise you play QB so you can audible to plays that fit the scenario.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-12-2010, 10:58 AM   #12
Rookie

OVR: 2

Just started another RTG with a HB. I notice you can flip the side you want to run to with the right analog stick. By the way my first game with Virginia tech I had 22 carries for 650 yds and 11 tds. It was kind of a perfect storm since I was still second string and the starting HB got injured on the first play. And we were playing an FCS school. They kept me in the whole game cause I was still technically second string.
Old 08-12-2010, 12:16 PM   #13
Rookie

OVR: 5

Whenever I make a RB, I like to sign with one of the big 10 power running schools. And yea, Oregon is a spread power running team. They like the option and to run up the gut out of gun. You just gotta find the right scheme for your player, like real life recruits do. If you want to be a RB who gets the rock all the time, go Big 10 school like Iowa. If you wanna be a Receiver from a pass happy school go to Hawaii or Cincy or any other spread passing team.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »