Home

For the love of God fix the CPU's depth chart

This is a discussion on For the love of God fix the CPU's depth chart within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-14-2010, 01:57 PM   #25
Rookie

OVR: 8
Re: For the love of God fix the CPU's depth chart

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCreep
Ahh, so others are finally starting to see this other than myself and purplepower, lol.

It was just a matter of time I suppose for the initial release euphoria to pass. Now we can get down to trying to get the devs to notice this.

I dont really care which thread stays active, but so far I've only observed my older thread, purplepowers thread, and this one. Whichever one, this **** needs to be bumped everytime until it is acknowledged because it royally jacks up the dynasty mode.

If it could be overlooked, trust me I'd overlook it because I truely enjoy the game. Its a major problem though, it greatly effects played/simmed games and you really cant do anything about it because you cant edit the depth chart of teams you dont have control over.
I totally agree. I am angry this was not included in 2nd patch. They market the OD part of the game so much but don't give it and offline dynasty any love in the testing. This problem was not in last years game either.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-14-2010, 10:16 PM   #26
Rookie

OVR: 4

Simple solution, let us edit cpu depth charts
Old 08-14-2010, 10:21 PM   #27
MVP

youALREADYknow's Arena

OVR: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by gigem
Simple solution, let us edit cpu depth charts
If spending countless hours is simple, then what's the difficult solution?

It's really a shame that NCAA 11 has become more work than fun.
Old 08-15-2010, 12:47 AM   #28
Banned

OVR: 25
Location: Far far away from the vultures and snakes that reside in the united states.

Quote:
Originally Posted by youALREADYknow
If spending countless hours is simple, then what's the difficult solution?

It's really a shame that NCAA 11 has become more work than fun.
I know right? I'm so damn OCD about it, that I would end up trying to fix all 100+ teams if we had the ability to do so, lol.
Old 08-15-2010, 01:08 AM   #29
Rookie

OVR: 8

There are 4 teams so far in the 1st year of my OD that have a DE lined up as a receiver during the game and on their depth chart, WKU, ULM, SD St and E. Mich. Truly lame. Wish EA would have tried to fix this in the 2nd patch. What really worries me is this is year one. I am afraid to see what year 5 will look like.
Old 08-15-2010, 01:15 AM   #30
Banned

OVR: 25
Location: Far far away from the vultures and snakes that reside in the united states.

Year 1?! I usually start seeing these snafus in the 3rd year. I haven't gotten back to that point yet because I was restarting my dynasty anyway for the tuners and patches just as I hit year 3 the first time.

I'm about 2 games away from completing my first season again, but I wont be worrying about it too much at this point because once I'm done with an NCAA season I export the class and hit up Madden.

I'm hoping by the time I'm done with my Madden season and get ready to switch back to NCAA year 2 that this issue will be fixed.
Old 08-15-2010, 01:33 AM   #31
Rookie

OVR: 1

Year 1 Michigan vs Purdue and they had thier Linebacker playing QB all game...with 2 perfectly good guys on the bench.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-15-2010, 03:01 AM   #32
Rookie

RDMercer's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by crzytimes
Year 1 Michigan vs Purdue and they had thier Linebacker playing QB all game...with 2 perfectly good guys on the bench.
Have we heard ANYTHING AT ALL from EA about this being fixed???

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »