Home

Quick Qusetion

This is a discussion on Quick Qusetion within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-13-2010, 02:14 AM   #1
Banned

OVR: 4
Quick Qusetion

I thought when you start up your game and your plugged in to the net your PS3 will automatically start to download any patches? Mine will not. I am deployed right now and we cant have a router, so no PSN. However, when I went to play The Show awhile back I was able to get a patch. Any clue anyone? Thank You
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-13-2010, 09:06 AM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: Quick Qusetion

You PS3 is probably not reaching the servers so that you can get the patches. Once you are online and connected to the servers you receive the patches automatically.
Old 08-13-2010, 09:13 AM   #3
Rookie

tommy4uf's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: Quick Qusetion

First and foremost thankyou for what you are doing for all of us. And when i need to download a patch the game wont start until ive done that. So i dont know why your wont just automatically download. Sometimes if you go to the setting i think for the ps3, and you go all the way up there is sometimes a option to download most recent system updates. And once again sir, thankyou

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »