Home

Calling all dynasty mode junkies!!!! (idea's for NCAA 12)

This is a discussion on Calling all dynasty mode junkies!!!! (idea's for NCAA 12) within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-26-2010, 03:40 PM   #57
Rookie

yoda43's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: Calling all dynasty mode junkies!!!! (idea's for NCAA 12)

Forgot to mention something in my earlier post.

But the game really needs to have some kind of CONFERENCE RE-ALIGNMENT feature. Whether it be you take a conference and make it into a super conference, or create your own conference with custom logos. W/Ever it might be. In the real worl of college football, we can already see the trend developing towards SUPER CONFERENCES....its only a matter of time.

Would also like to see the addition of CONFERENCE INVITES in the ONLINE DYNASTY.
Old 08-26-2010, 04:56 PM   #58
Rookie

DeSales_Colt14's Arena

85 man roster

recruits who commit in season play in spring game but those in off-season don't

ability to expand or create new stadium

postion coaches(goes with coaching carousel)

ability to watch recruits highlight tapes

players have a potential rating

schedule home-and-homes for multiple years instead of just the current year

actually see the coaches on the sideline

when a player is injured go to sideline and see him trying to walk it off or being treated by a trainer

more facemasks, as well as take some away

assign player numbers, and players with the same number
Indianapolis Colts
Old 08-26-2010, 07:54 PM   #59
Rookie

sell445's Arena

OVR: 3

1. Coaching/Assistant coaching carousel

2. 85 player roster

3. Medical Redshirts

4. Spring game/Practice

5. 5* star busts and 2* diamond in the rough players (potential rating?)

6. More passion on the field by players, the whole team should be happy on touchdowns and not just casually walk to the sideline, ho-hum

7. How about adding another commentary crew? Only have Herbstreit/ESPN presentation for nationally televised games. Have a second unit that announces regional games and have no announcers for non-televised games.

8. A feature that allows commissioners of online dynasties to implement recruiting and house rules in game. For example, a commish could set a house rule that users can't kick onside unless they are losing in the second half and the game actually will not let users even select that play unless the rules are met, stuff like that.

9. New rivalries that form because of games over the course of a long dynasty.

10. In season progression (almost forgot to add this)
Old 08-26-2010, 11:12 PM   #60
MVP

TN - BRAVES FAN's Arena

OVR: 17

Like this guy said....
3. Ability to have neutral site games at the user's discretion with the all game's kickoff time editable by the user before each game. This would accomodate the user playing the most realistic schedule possible. Neutral site games should not give an AI home field advantage to either team. Also, the crowd should sound like a true neutral site crowd. MAY I ALSO ADD...make sure during neutral games that the crowd is split 50/50 for both teams.

Kinda like # 9 on the guy above me said:
Be able to create rivalries, and give a trophy name for it. For example, 2 brothers may be in the same dynasty together...well you could have a brotherly love trophy for the winner. Or if you get 2 guys in an online dynasty that have had several great games aganist each other, the commish could create a rivalry for that.

Pre/Post game show like NFL 2K5 had

This one will NEVER happen probable but, recruiting risk...
I can offer a recruit cash, or a car and get a bonus in points from that recruit...But, if I get caught then I have to forefeight a game, etc....make the penalty something where it hurts teams but also not something where someone in an online dynasty won't just quit the dynasty, or switch teams...oh wait I forgot Pete Carrol went to Seatle nevermind

Bring back the trophy room where it showed an actual room

Ability to create new jerseys during the season like last year when Tennessee decided they would wear the black jerseys on a Wednesday and the company had them made by Friday to be ready for the game on Saturday.

Let us schedule the time/day of games....I get tired of most of my games being during the day

Let us change the confrences around at the end of every year...This would be a big plus for online dynasties when you have to replace people

Spectator mode for Online Dynasty

What this guy said....
#2 - Create a coach! Let's put the face of the program back on the sidelines!!!
- You can edit the appearance
- You have the option of an open or closed dynasty (think CH2K8!!!)
- Open is where you try and work your way up the ladder, you'd get a certain amount of points for recruiting power, coaching prestige, and coaching ability. You can spread them out how you want and you'd earn points by performing well in games and winning.
- You create your offense & defense personality which goes with you from school to school!
- You can either choose a school playbook or create a custom playbook from scratch. You choose your offensive scheme and then put together your playbook based on that.

Last edited by TN - BRAVES FAN; 08-27-2010 at 12:10 AM.
Old 08-27-2010, 12:07 AM   #61
Rookie

Pitbullz4Life's Arena

Man every post is almost spot on, expect the ones on ratings.. we need the ratings, i think these idea's was missed..

100 man rosters, ok maybe 75-80.. keep doing the 69 and let us be able to add atleast 7-8 more guys.

able to edit every team in a dynasty even if your not playing with them.

Ability to edit every teams schedule and so you can have more neutral site games

be able to delete players that you made

be able to do make multiple numbers without the glitch that you can do. Look at Texas roster. almost every two players have multiple numbers

Bring back dreads and long hair..

punt blocking, field goal and extra points blocked.. why are these so hard, especially punt blocking.. I'm in my 4th year Dynasty with Va Tech and have not blocked one punt. in NCAA 2008, i would put a fast CB,Wr, RB on the edge and block 2/10 punts.. field goals i understand they are harder even the top teams might only block 2-4 a year..

Scheduling- Boise state played 13 regular season games, but on NCAA 10 you could only play 12..

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-27-2010, 12:41 AM   #62
MVP

TN - BRAVES FAN's Arena

OVR: 17

Bring back create a sign
Old 08-27-2010, 08:35 AM   #63
Rookie

OVR: 0

def need upgradeable things such as stadium and facilities for those who build lower programs so they can improve pitches to recruits
Old 11-27-2010, 03:00 AM   #64
Rookie

OVR: 0

In Dynasty your program is suppose to grow or shrink based on your performance. If I go undefeated 3 years straight I should be able to expand my stadium and make many other upgrades. I would love to see some type of currency that would allow me to do this. You could use you (currency) however you would like. New uniforms, stadium upgrades, equipment upgrades, even marketing that can help you recruit. If you dont win a game for 3 years 60,000 plus fans should not come to every game either. You could even go in debt.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »