Home

Anyone else enjoy gameplay post patch?

This is a discussion on Anyone else enjoy gameplay post patch? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-15-2010, 10:43 AM   #33
Rookie

Ball_Bag's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: Anyone else enjoy gameplay post patch?

Option plays are still broken so no I'm not enjoying the game as much as I'd like.
Old 08-15-2010, 10:48 AM   #34
Rookie

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by NDAlum
5% of the board creates 90% of the complaining.
Good old OS logic. Theres a poll on the second page where 39 percent voted the patch did not address what it should have to 24 percent who said it did. FYI, 39 percent is a higher percentage then 24. Yet, you'd like to believe "5% do all the complaning" LOL. I don't understand the need for some posters here to marginalize anyone who does not think like them. It's great if you liked the patch, thousands of people probably do but clearly more then 5 percent of the board don't agree with you.

Last edited by thdudeabides; 08-15-2010 at 10:54 AM.
Old 08-15-2010, 11:08 AM   #35
MVP

jbrew2411's Arena

OVR: 13

Anyone that has played past year 1 can you tell me how progression looks? I'm a offline dynasty only player and lack of progression is killing me this year. I read the patch #2 thread that listed what was in the patch and it said something about progression and the kickers/punters improve more. I don't want to download a patch that creates more problems. I like the game play now but if it mean better progression then I will download the patch and deal with the issues others have seen. Any word on progression post-patch would help me out. Thanks guys.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-15-2010, 11:37 AM   #36
Banned

OVR: 6

I'm not picky I do realize that this is a Video game.....with that said I love the game pre and post patch even more......
Old 08-15-2010, 11:54 AM   #37
Rookie

mechbutcher's Arena

OVR: 5

Loved it before the patch, and can not believe how much more enjoyable it is after. The realism and game stats across the board are just like any sat. in real life. On a side note i just bought madden 11 and it really makes me enjoy the gameplay and flow of NCAA 11 even more. If EA keeps up on using tuners to keep the cheese levels as low as possible this game will go down as the turning point for SIM football.
Old 08-15-2010, 12:00 PM   #38
Rookie

OVR: 1

I liked the game before patch #2, to be honest with you i never really noticed uniforms getting dirty or not, didnt even catch my eye. I can work around small things like that, what really does make the game not as enjoyable to me is the schedule problems and now this pump fake glitch. Was the pump fake glitch there prior to patch #2?
Old 08-15-2010, 12:49 PM   #39
DJ
Hall Of Fame

DJ's Arena

OVR: 47

Quote:
Originally Posted by J-Unit40
I loved the game before patch #2.

I love it even more after patch #2.

Great game of college football!
Aside from the fact that you are a Gators fan (FSU alumn), I agree with this 100% J-Unit. I'm having an absolute blast with NCAA 11 and I honestly do not see a lot of the issues that people are complaining about.
EA Sports PGA Tour (PS5)
PGA Tour 2K23 (PS5)
Super Mario Bros. Wonder (Switch)
Old 08-15-2010, 03:15 PM   #40
Producer - EA Sports

Bumble14's Arena

OVR: 25

So no one is noticing that you are able to hot route your slot receiver to a slant and will complete the route 99% of the time on AA and Heisman post patch?

I literally ran 1 play an entire game and scored every possession. My slot receiver had over 400 yards receiving. This did not happen pre patch, and the game now feels like Ncaa 09.

Not happy with the game at all right now. If you don't believe me, pick a team that runs spread, choose y trips, and hot route your slot man to a slant. It's unstoppable.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »