Home

Don't you think EA must get sick of some of our waffling?

This is a discussion on Don't you think EA must get sick of some of our waffling? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-14-2010, 08:31 PM   #1
Banned

OVR: 6
Don't you think EA must get sick of some of our waffling?

Don't you think EA gets sick of saying we want it this way, oh no too much, wait not enough, come on I paid all my lunch money for this, that sucks, EA sucks, etc., etc.?
I mean they know the consumer or better yet the hardcore fans of football which support their football video games can be demanding and picky.
Some would say EA's reputation, character and good name has been tarnished by making promises and not keeping them.

I'm just saying it seems we want so much from a video game and it seems unfair on both sides as expectations are so high or low.
Only thing I get upset over is promises that aren't delivered. If you say you can do something then please do it.
What do you think?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-14-2010, 08:35 PM   #2
MVP

poopoop's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: Don't you think EA must get sick of some of our waffling?

They probably do but I don't care personally. Dealing with complaints is part of having customers.
Old 08-14-2010, 08:41 PM   #3
Banned

OVR: 6

I was saying that's probably why some would say they treat us like dumb consumers lol.
Old 08-14-2010, 08:43 PM   #4
Banned

OVR: 2

At my job, if the customer is not satisfied they complain. Why should EA be exempt?
Old 08-14-2010, 09:08 PM   #5
Rookie

dabigman9748's Arena

OVR: 7

EA is the sole producer of licensed football games for one reason and that is because they bought the license. So as consumers, we have no competition to buy if we don't like EA's game. The only thing we can do is complain about it.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-14-2010, 09:11 PM   #6
Banned

At $63 a pop for their games.....yeah I think we have a right to "share" our views.
Old 08-14-2010, 09:22 PM   #7
Pro

FedExPope's Arena

When you look at the quality of the other sports games, particularly what I hear about The Show (ok, not EA but its still a sports game) and EA's own NHL games, its disappointing to have the lowest quality game be the one that represents the most popular sport in the US. I will say EA made NCAA 11 a good game, and Madden 10 was good as well. Conflicting whether to pick up Madden 11...with the right sliders I think the game may be good but I'm not sure if I should bother. Out of the box the game is an offensive orgy (what everyone says about the game, plus the demo was terribad) which is a bad, bad representation of NFL football. I think they should know when their customers are unhappy.
Old 08-14-2010, 11:39 PM   #8
MVP

prowler's Arena

OVR: 11

I'm sure they is a slight annoyance but that's part of the business. But they know we're only complaining because we want the same thing they do, the absolute best game possible.

The better the game, the more money in EA's pockets; I guarantee they'd rather we complain than not at all have an opinion of their product.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »