Home

Best job offer?

This is a discussion on Best job offer? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-17-2010, 11:38 AM   #17
Hall Of Fame

kingkilla56's Arena

OVR: 31
Re: Best job offer?

After success at SDSU I accidentally accepted a job at ULL (autosaved screwed me over on that one) then after a few decent seasons Ole Miss offered me a job out of the blue. Super excited I lead the Rebels to a magical BCS championship run straight to the job back in california as head coach of the USC Trojans. Needless to say, Ole miss wasn't pleased lol
Old 08-17-2010, 01:09 PM   #18
Rookie

Master&Commander's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by knip
With my created VCU team, I won Conference-USA's championship and beat Tennessee twice. I beat them @ their place during the regular season and at the Liberty Bowl in Memphis (finished 11-3). Guess who gave me an offer? Tennessee!! I also checked to see who else would offer and got three other schools to bite (UCLA, OK St, and AZ St). By the way, which offer would you take out of those four? I'm thinking UCLA or TENN.
I would take UCLA, but then again I'm a bruins fan.
Old 08-17-2010, 01:53 PM   #19
Rookie

TDTGodfather's Arena

OVR: 2

i started a coaching dynasty with wash st (but in my dynasty with cust conf, they were in the mountain west) went 10-2 got a job at ariz st. but before this i was offered a job at mich and ND.

probably one of my least fave things about the game is that you can have one goood year and then get a sweet job. so i reset (i don't use auto save basically for job changing reasons) and ariz st seemed like the most realistic offer.

then took them from a 4-7 club to 10-3 and got offers from LSU and UGA after one year. which i also thought was pushing it. i was gonna stay at ASU but after getting a range of offers (courtesy of the reset button) i took one to UNC which seemed like a lateral move but recruiting is better. i'm looking to make NC runs with the heels now, but i'm sure i'll have one ten win season and get offers from UF and texas.
Chicago White Sox

Last edited by TDTGodfather; 08-17-2010 at 01:59 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »