Home

How doi defend tall wide recivers?

This is a discussion on How doi defend tall wide recivers? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-17-2010, 10:44 AM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 4
Re: How doi defend tall wide recivers?

Do what you have to - double him, press him, change your depth chart so that your tallest and/or best jumping corner is on the side he usually lines up on. And try manually jumping for the ball yourself vs. letting the CPU do it - if you're good at not blowing the coverage, it seems to work better and let you get closer to him to do it manually.
Old 08-17-2010, 10:45 AM   #10
MVP

Hova57's Arena

OVR: 31

when he jumps don't go for the ball hitstick his reciever either he will get hurt or drop the ball
Old 08-17-2010, 11:28 AM   #11
MVP

OVR: 9

there is no way to stop jeffery, its a preview of the upcoming season. seriously, identify him before the snap, spotlight him, roll the coverage his way, mix up the coverage and give help. i havent really played anybody who killed me with a tall receiver so i dont really have any insight. i do use the gamecocks so a couple things that might help is jeffery only has 62 strength on the game despite being a huge receiver. also you should be able to get pressure on the qb because the usc offensive line isnt good.

could you be more specific on how he was getting him the ball?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-17-2010, 01:00 PM   #12
MVP

TN - BRAVES FAN's Arena

OVR: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by ActLikeYouCrow
there is no way to stop jeffery, its a preview of the upcoming season. seriously, identify him before the snap, spotlight him, roll the coverage his way, mix up the coverage and give help. i havent really played anybody who killed me with a tall receiver so i dont really have any insight. i do use the gamecocks so a couple things that might help is jeffery only has 62 strength on the game despite being a huge receiver. also you should be able to get pressure on the qb because the usc offensive line isnt good.

could you be more specific on how he was getting him the ball?
Streak routes

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »