Home

Playing my 5 star QB recruit at WR

This is a discussion on Playing my 5 star QB recruit at WR within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-17-2010, 05:09 PM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 3
Re: Playing my 5 star QB recruit at WR

He will tear his knee up and never be the same again. Is his name Bobby Newcombe by chance?
Old 08-18-2010, 11:31 AM   #10
Pro

nyqua's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by georgiafan
You have to redshirt him because he will be more valueable as 5th year senior QB then a true freshman slot WR. Even though its tough not getting to play with your 5* guy right away you gotta think long term.
I promised him no redshirt so he's my #3/4 receiver this year. He had his best game so far with 160 yards last game. I'll probably redshirt him next year since my current starting QB SHOULD come back so I can get an extra year of progression out of him.
Old 08-18-2010, 02:54 PM   #11
All Star

georgiafan's Arena

OVR: 12

just remember the risk if you think he is going to be good enough to leave after his junior year. Since you cant redshirt him his true freshman year then you might think about just riding it all and guarntee that you get 3 years out of him. You would hate for him to go off as a 3rd year sophmore then him leave for the NFL.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »