Home

The Official "I Just Played An Awesome Game" Thread

This is a discussion on The Official "I Just Played An Awesome Game" Thread within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-20-2010, 08:25 PM   #25
Banned

OVR: 32
Re: The Official "I Just Played An Awesome Game" Thread

I started the season 2-0 (I play as Washington). I beat BYU in Provo by a score of 28-24 and then I took Syracuse out to the woodshed at home, beating them 38-7.

In comes Nebraska to Husky Stadium. The Cornhuskers were ranked #7 in the nation and their defense has been unstoppable thus far. I was worried about this game heading in, knowing that I'd have to play a very solid game to win.

Nebraska jumped out quick with a 12-play, 84 yard drive and capped it off with a TD by Helu. I answered back with a quick scoring drive. Locker went 5-7 on the drive for 72 yards. After a 20-yard TD pass to Jermaine Kearse, the score was nodded up at 7. I went back and forth with Nebraska once again and at the end of the first quarter, the score was tied 14-14.

The second quarter proved to be much different. I suddenly could not do anything at all on offense. Chris Polk was getting shut down and Locker was sacked a couple of times and threw a pick. Thankfully, my defense also stepped up. Josh Shirley, a true freshman DE/LB, had two HUGE sacks toward the end of the first half when Nebraska was driving. Right before the half, Nebraska had a big pass play to Niles Paul and it set them up for a 22-yard FG as the clock expired ending the first half.

17-14, Nebraska.

On my first possession of the second half, true freshman WR Kevin Smith had a 55-yard reception on a long third down. Polk got going a bit and found the end-zone with a 14-yard scamper. Locker was still struggling to find his accuracy but did just enough on that drive to keep it going.

21-17, Washington.

Nebraska answered back with a nice drive on their own. Helu continued to punish my defense and was already over 100 yards. The third quarter proved to be another defensive tussle as I scored a TD but had multiple drives snuffed out. Nebraska only scored one TD as well, so at the end of the third, the score was 24-21.

I started the fourth with my back to the wall. A Henery punt was pinned deep in my own territory and I had to start the drive from my own 2-yard line. Zach Fogerson, a true freshman FB, got me some breathing room on first down with a five-yard run. A quick pass to Devin Aguilar netted me another 15 yards. The drive continued to progress and I got it in Nebraska territory. True freshman RB Jesse Callier had one of the best runs of the game and broke free for a 28-yard gain on a third-and-5 draw play. It put me in field goal range and that's a good thing because Locker was sacked twice by Jared Crick on the next two plays. On a long third down, I hit James Johnson with a 12-yard pass but it was not enough. Fourth-and-2 and here comes Erik Folk to try the FG... Missed it wide right. Damn.

My defense stepped up big in the fourth quarter. True freshman safety Sean Parker picked a Zac Lee pass off and took it the house. My first defensive TD of the year (I'll try and post a video of this later, it was an insane play). I led 28-24. My offense couldn't really get going, but neither could Nebraska's. I hit a FG late in the fourth quarter to give myself some breathing room.

Washington 31, Nebraska 24... 2:22 left in the fourth quarter.

On the ensuing kickoff, Niles Paul returned it for 33 yards. Paul pretty much dominated this drive, and to make a long story short, my defense was unable to stop the Huskers' offense. A 14-yard TD pass to Brandon Kinnie tied the game up again with 13 seconds left.

Washington 31, Nebraska 31. Overtime.

My hands were soaking wet by this time... I was nervous. Winning this game would be huge for my program, but a loss would be devastating to me. No visits this week, though I wish I scheduled some. I had to take a break from the game, but after about ten minutes, I began OT.

I won the toss (surprisingly) and elected to play D. Nebraska scored on the first play. A wide open Niles Paul over the middle for a 25-yard TD. My coverage definitely broke down and Desmond Trufant missed the tackle.

Nebraska 38, Washington 31.

You know those moments in a game when you just have to set the control down and walk away... That's what I did here. One miscue, one bad drive and the game would be over. I took a quick break and thought about my strategy. I inserted Jesse Callier at HB and my first play was the speed option. Locker kept it because I saw a hole, and he gained 22-yards. Down to the 3, and here comes a big series of plays. Chris Polk was stopped short on first and second down, but I had the ball at the 1. 3rd and goal. I ran a PA boot leg but I missed a wide open target in Jermaine Kearse. I guess I got excited and held the button down to long. The throw was way too high and it brought up a fourth down.

What do I do?

I remember that throughout most of the game, my freshman FB, Zach Fogerson, was running well. With images of tipped passes running through my head, I knew I didn't want to pass. My offensive line was getting zero push, so I really didn't want to run it, either. I chose to run a screen with both my RB's splitting out.

It worked. TD pass to FB Fogerson! I almost... almost decided to go for 2 and get the win. This game was killing me. My heart was beating fast, my hands were soaked. But I kicked the PAT.

Washington 38, Nebraska 38. Double OT.

I got the ball back and scored quickly... Locker was 4-4 on the drive and hit Aguilar in the corner of the end-zone.

Washington 45, Nebraska 38.

That damn Roy Helu. I just could not stop that guy. Four carries later, the game was tied again.

Washington 45, Nebraska 45. Triple OT.

Nebraska limped through three awkward plays (those ones where you think damn, they just abandoned everything that worked... Questionable AI!) but Henery kicked a 40-yard FG to put the Huskers up by 3.

Nebraska 48, Washington 45.

This was going to be the drive that would put everything together. I'd go to 3-0 and definitely be ranked in the top 25. My offense to this point was hit or miss. I ran the ball with Polk, only to get stuffed on first down. I hit Izbicki with a 7-yard TE slant that set up a third-and-3 from from the 18. On the next play, a busted up pass play, I decided to tuck it with Locker and ran. He made a great play and was able to side-step a couple of oncoming defenders, but by the time I turned it up field, I had to step out of bounds as two DB's were quickly closing.

4th-and-1 from the 16. I set the controller down, deciding what to do. My FG kicker, Erik Folk, is 1-2 to this point and has a strong leg. 34-yards should be a chip shot, but it wasn't an easy call to make. I decided to get Folk out there. The kick felt good and it sailed through the upright with a couple of feet to spare. I was on the far right hash mark. But a penalty flag flew in - false start on Senio Kelemete, five-yard penalty. At this point, I just laugh. 39-yarder, still a very make-able kick. Same hash mark. I thought my line up was the same, but apparently not. I missed the kick, wide right, and lost.

Nebraska 48, Washington 45. Final.

I finished this game about 20 minutes ago. I find myself depressed. Well, not really, but man, what a game. I can't fault the AI or anything like that. It was an even game... Some things worked, some things didn't. I just missed the kick. Plain and simple. 9 times out of 10, that kick is good. I just choked...

2-1, no top 25 ranking, but Locker is back in the Heisman running after completing 32-50 passes for 442 yards and 3 TDs. He also ran for 92.

I love this game and I guess games like this are the reason why. You don't always win... Sometimes you play a great game only to choke it away at the end.

On to USC next. @ USC... It's going to another dogfight, I'm sure.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-20-2010, 08:55 PM   #26
Hall Of Fame

ODogg's Arena

OVR: 51

Quote:
Originally Posted by firesloth
Fake punt! Gutsy!

Thanks! No FEARR!!!

"It's a hell of a thing, killing a man. Take away all he's got and all he's ever gonna have."

-William Munny- Unforgiven
Old 08-20-2010, 08:56 PM   #27
All Star

WWF80sKid's Arena

OVR: 29

I played another one today. Purdue vs Illinois. Purdue has so many rivalry trophy games....

In the 4th quarter, the score was 3-3. Both defenses came to play!

I had the ball for the last drive of the game...unless we're going to overtime. I planned on getting into field goal range, and ending it with a field goal, like I had two straight games last night.

On a 2nd down, I decide to throw just to get into field goal range quicker. We had about 30 seconds left. I toss it to my number 1 receiver, he breaks a tackle, and runs into the endzone for a touchdown!

With a little less than half a minute left, I kicked off, held them, and won the game, 10-3.
Old 08-20-2010, 09:32 PM   #28
All Star

WWF80sKid's Arena

OVR: 29

I've written down these close games I played for rivalry trophies, and after I get all the trophies, I'm planning on replaying them all, to see if the rematches will be good, better, or worse...
Old 08-21-2010, 02:20 AM   #29
Rookie

silkysmooth's Arena

OVR: 2

I played as Ohio St. against Illinois for that rivalry trophy. It was a tough defensive game throughout, with me scoring on the opening drive to take a 7-0 lead. We would trade field goals to make it 10-3 at halftime. They got another FG to make it 10-6.

At this point their ground game is starting to bruise me pretty good. I figure as Ohio St. I should be able to shut them down. I call a play out of the 4-4 which lead my CBs to be 1 on 1. They call a PA pass and go over the top for a big score to take a 13-10 lead late in the fourth with maybe 3 minutes left.

I figure with all the talent I have on offense that at least getting into FG range shouldn't be a problem.

First play of my next drive I hand off to Brandon Saine, who had been held in check for much of the game to that point, and he takes it 78 yards after breaking a tackle for the go ahead TD.

They get the ball back with around 2:30 to play and continue to methodically drive down field. They get to within my 15 yard line as the game is drawing to a close. Their backup QB was in because I injured the starter. I stopped them on 1st down. Second down it was a play over the middle for decent gain. They have to spike so it's 4th down now. Game on the line. I pick my defense and as always I control a defensive lineman. I bullrush the tackle as Cameron Heyward and just jump right in front of the QB as he releases for a huge stop on 4th down to win the ballgame.

Honestly I have never had so much of a scare as I did that day as Ohio St. in the Horseshoe. 17-13 and I got a Greatness score of 600 or so. Of course the next game I play I choose to play as Ohio St. against Michigan and kill them by about 35 or so. Illinois must have just came into the game pumped up.
Old 08-21-2010, 02:53 AM   #30
Rookie

southwvboy's Arena

OVR: 0

WVU (me) 29 Nebraska 26

Nebraska was owning me all through the first half. I couldn't run the ball couldn't pass the ball and Hulu JR was running over my guys as if he were Lawrence Philips. Late in the first half I get a lucky pass off, deep post to Tavon Austin who catches it make a guy miss and is off to the races. 20 - 7 at the half. I get the ball back with 55 sec left and try to get down the field for a late 3 but get picked off by a LB with a 95 in vertical leap. The go down and get 3 for themselves. 23-7 at the half. Well needless to say I started playing good d with the 4-4 split and 3-3-5 nickle and get some stops. Noel Devin takes over and pulls us with in 8 with a TD and 2pt conv. The go down get a field goal to go up 11. 26 - 15. On 3rd and 1 on the next drive I called a ISO but saw blitz changed to the everybody and their brother run slants play and hit Jock Sanders for a 45 yrd TD and back to 3 26 - 23. Long story short I get a sack and fumble with 55 sec left go down score with no time on the clock on a QB power play out of the Gator Heavy formation. But as I posted in another thread. during the post game highlights the dang game froze and it was all for not. I hate you Ea.
Old 08-21-2010, 05:42 PM   #31
Rookie

OVR: 0

I just played the craziest game of my life in my NC State dynasty. It's week two vs UCF, and trust me, it was one for the ages (I think the greatness score was like 2800 or something ridiculous like that). I could not BELIEVE some of the plays that were made, or that I could get so wound up over a football game haha. Played on Heisman with a few tweaked sliders for realism.

I start off on my first possession, going down and scoring on a 33 YD strike from Wilson to Bryan over the middle. Except there was one problem, Wilson strains his shoulder and now has to sit out the rest of the game. Thus my backup QB comes in (whose name escapes me), and the worst offensive half of football I have ever played ensues. I threw five... count them... five interceptions in the first half, two of which are returned for touchdowns. I try a halfback at quarterback to run the option, but to no avail, so I stick the backup QB back in there to tough it out. I couldn't run the ball to save my life, in my futile attempts I put the ball on the ground, so to make a long story short, we were getting it handed to us. Thankfully their field goal kicker sucked and missed three field goals, or it would have gotten out of hand. So make that SEVEN turnovers in the first half, and I go into the break down 33-7.

Not about to give up, I turn to a 5 wide set and start chucking the ball all over the field, desperately trying to make a comeback (despite having already thrown 5 interceptions haha). I end up connecting on two 60+ yard touchdown passes where the defense happened to not cover my man at all. The score is now 33 to 21, and my defense is playing lights out in the second half. We get the ball again, and score another TD, this time a 5 yard strike, but the field goal gets blocked (I didn't think this was possible... until it happened...) so the score is now 33 to 27, two minutes left in the 3rd quarter. The defense holds them to yet another three and out, and we drive down to the three, only to have our drive stall when the QB takes a sack, and we kick a field goal (33-30 now), and we recover a fumble on the kickoff, and kick another field goal to tie the game at 33 a piece, now with 6 minutes left in the 4th quarter.

UCF drives the ball down to the ten yard line, when I run a zone blitz and QB throws the ball right to my defensive tackle, who picks it and takes it back to the twenty. I drive down the field and score on a five yard counter with about 1:15 remaining, thinking I had somehow pulled off the most improbable comeback... but trust me... we hadn't even gotten started. UCF drives down the field and with three seconds left on the clock hits the WR on a fade in the corner, tying the game at 40-40 at the end of regulation. At that point I almost threw my controller through the wall, not knowing what was in store for me.

In 1OT they got the ball first, and throw yet another fade, my CB decides that he would like to tip the ball right to the UCF WR, and he hauls it in for six (XP good 47-40). With our backs against the wall, we put the ball in the hands of Curtis Underwood who gets us all 25 yards to paydirt, tying the game up at 47 a piece. 2OT we get the ball, and on 3rd and goal seemingly have the perfect play call with a man wide open across the middle, and the DT tips the pass at the line of scrimmage. We settle for a field goal to make it 50-47. They get the ball, we sack the QB in 3rd down, and they squeeze the field goal inside the uprights to make it 50-50.

3OT they get the ball, and run a screen pass at the RB miraculously breaks 4 tackles and trucks it into the endzone, but the CB deflects a pass to the flats to make their 2 pt conversion no good. I'm feeling confident at this point... realizing that the game is now in my hands, all I need is a TD and 2pt conversion. On 3rd and goal from the 5, I run a double slant and zing the ball into the WR, who tips it in the air and Bryan the TE miraculously comes up and grabs it in the air coming down at the back of the endzone to tie it up at 56-56. Two point conversion... all I need is the two point conversion... and I run Slants, with the RB running the arrow out of the backfield. There is not a soul around him, and sensing victory I loft it out to him, almost exasperating out of pure joy at the upcoming victory... the ball reaches his hands, and in the most anticlimatic fashion, the ball hits his hands and lands in the grass. Two point conversion failed. Bring on 4th overtime.

Somehow my offense had managed to avoid turning the ball over the entire second half, and I made a comment to myself about it, thus jinxing our offense. I run a ten yard stick on 3rd and goal and fire the ball into the WR, he grabs it, and the DB comes and rips it OUT of his hands for the INT, giving the ball to UCF, needing only a field goal to end the game and put me out of my misery. On 3rd and 18 from the 33 yard line... needing at least ten yards to give their horrible field goal kicker a shot, the UCF QB fires a laser down the post, and my safety picks it off somehow preserving us when it seemed as if all hope was lost... on to a 5th overtime (and im screaming at this point.)

5th overtime, first play, they run another screen to their stud HB (who doesn't ever happen to get tired by the way), and he breaks three tackles and takes it to the house, and they convert the 2 point conversion to make it 64-56. Now with my back really against the wall, I rely once again on the legs of Underwood, pounding out and scoring on a two yard scamper, and complete the the two point conversion on a roll out pass in the flat. Score tied, 64-64. Can someone say 6 overtimes?

First play in the 6th overtime, I run Four Verticals and laser beam one into the slot receiver on the left hand side, and he makes a miraculous spinning one handed catch in the end zone to put us up 70 to 64, and we get stuffed on the one inch line for the two point conversion, so UCF gets the ball. They slammed it down our throats the whole drive, scoring on an 8 yd run, and it comes down to the two point conversion. They run a fade route to the WR, and my CB jumps in the air and swats it to the turf, ending all hopes of a UCF victory. Onto the 7th overtime.

Overtime number seven. Who wants it more? They run ANOTHER screen pass to their HB, who goes in untouched after my safety completely whiffs a tackle and they go up 76-70. They run a middle screen, and my LB sniffs it out and stuffs it at the one, giving me yet again another shot to put the game away. I run a PA screen to Underwood, who takes it in from 25 yards out to knot it up at 76-76, and all I need is the two point conversion to win the game. I run Double Drags, and zoom the ball to my slot receiver just as he is making his cut... and the gargantuan DT from UCF hits the ball in the air, it flutters around two of my receivers, neither of which manage to catch the ball, and the ball falls harmlessly to the turf. Yet another opportunity wasted, and yet another overtime.

Would this be the defining moment? Overtime number EIGHT. Both teams exhausted, players covered in sweat, blood, and mud fighting for every inch, brawling for every down. On 3rd and 4 from the 19 yard line, I drop back and the worst scenario possible happens, the DE from UCF breaks through the line and drops me on the 24 yard line, ending hopes for a touchdown. I line up for the 41 yard field goal, having been perfect on the day, kick it and it looks so good, until the very last second it curves to the right and misses the post by about 6 inches. The score stands at 76-76, UCF ball.

That UCF RB... oh how I loathe him. He did it to me again. They run slants, he runs a little arrow out in the flat. The QB lofts him the ball. He breaks one tackle, two tackles, runs over my safety at the goal line, giving UCF the victory, 82-76. At this point, I did throw my controller in frustration, realizing that I had just lost the most grueling and **** game I had ever played in.

My oh my what a roller coaster ride... and despite the fact that I lost, it was the funnest game of NCAA football I think I've ever played. Kudos to EA for making this game possible. Sorry for the novel :P.

Last edited by adwight; 08-21-2010 at 05:46 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-23-2010, 01:41 PM   #32
MVP

mm boost's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by adwight
I just played the craziest game of my life in my NC State dynasty. It's week two vs UCF, and trust me, it was one for the ages (I think the greatness score was like 2800 or something ridiculous like that). I could not BELIEVE some of the plays that were made, or that I could get so wound up over a football game haha. Played on Heisman with a few tweaked sliders for realism.

I start off on my first possession, going down and scoring on a 33 YD strike from Wilson to Bryan over the middle. Except there was one problem, Wilson strains his shoulder and now has to sit out the rest of the game. Thus my backup QB comes in (whose name escapes me), and the worst offensive half of football I have ever played ensues. I threw five... count them... five interceptions in the first half, two of which are returned for touchdowns. I try a halfback at quarterback to run the option, but to no avail, so I stick the backup QB back in there to tough it out. I couldn't run the ball to save my life, in my futile attempts I put the ball on the ground, so to make a long story short, we were getting it handed to us. Thankfully their field goal kicker sucked and missed three field goals, or it would have gotten out of hand. So make that SEVEN turnovers in the first half, and I go into the break down 33-7.

Not about to give up, I turn to a 5 wide set and start chucking the ball all over the field, desperately trying to make a comeback (despite having already thrown 5 interceptions haha). I end up connecting on two 60+ yard touchdown passes where the defense happened to not cover my man at all. The score is now 33 to 21, and my defense is playing lights out in the second half. We get the ball again, and score another TD, this time a 5 yard strike, but the field goal gets blocked (I didn't think this was possible... until it happened...) so the score is now 33 to 27, two minutes left in the 3rd quarter. The defense holds them to yet another three and out, and we drive down to the three, only to have our drive stall when the QB takes a sack, and we kick a field goal (33-30 now), and we recover a fumble on the kickoff, and kick another field goal to tie the game at 33 a piece, now with 6 minutes left in the 4th quarter.

UCF drives the ball down to the ten yard line, when I run a zone blitz and QB throws the ball right to my defensive tackle, who picks it and takes it back to the twenty. I drive down the field and score on a five yard counter with about 1:15 remaining, thinking I had somehow pulled off the most improbable comeback... but trust me... we hadn't even gotten started. UCF drives down the field and with three seconds left on the clock hits the WR on a fade in the corner, tying the game at 40-40 at the end of regulation. At that point I almost threw my controller through the wall, not knowing what was in store for me.

In 1OT they got the ball first, and throw yet another fade, my CB decides that he would like to tip the ball right to the UCF WR, and he hauls it in for six (XP good 47-40). With our backs against the wall, we put the ball in the hands of Curtis Underwood who gets us all 25 yards to paydirt, tying the game up at 47 a piece. 2OT we get the ball, and on 3rd and goal seemingly have the perfect play call with a man wide open across the middle, and the DT tips the pass at the line of scrimmage. We settle for a field goal to make it 50-47. They get the ball, we sack the QB in 3rd down, and they squeeze the field goal inside the uprights to make it 50-50.

3OT they get the ball, and run a screen pass at the RB miraculously breaks 4 tackles and trucks it into the endzone, but the CB deflects a pass to the flats to make their 2 pt conversion no good. I'm feeling confident at this point... realizing that the game is now in my hands, all I need is a TD and 2pt conversion. On 3rd and goal from the 5, I run a double slant and zing the ball into the WR, who tips it in the air and Bryan the TE miraculously comes up and grabs it in the air coming down at the back of the endzone to tie it up at 56-56. Two point conversion... all I need is the two point conversion... and I run Slants, with the RB running the arrow out of the backfield. There is not a soul around him, and sensing victory I loft it out to him, almost exasperating out of pure joy at the upcoming victory... the ball reaches his hands, and in the most anticlimatic fashion, the ball hits his hands and lands in the grass. Two point conversion failed. Bring on 4th overtime.

Somehow my offense had managed to avoid turning the ball over the entire second half, and I made a comment to myself about it, thus jinxing our offense. I run a ten yard stick on 3rd and goal and fire the ball into the WR, he grabs it, and the DB comes and rips it OUT of his hands for the INT, giving the ball to UCF, needing only a field goal to end the game and put me out of my misery. On 3rd and 18 from the 33 yard line... needing at least ten yards to give their horrible field goal kicker a shot, the UCF QB fires a laser down the post, and my safety picks it off somehow preserving us when it seemed as if all hope was lost... on to a 5th overtime (and im screaming at this point.)

5th overtime, first play, they run another screen to their stud HB (who doesn't ever happen to get tired by the way), and he breaks three tackles and takes it to the house, and they convert the 2 point conversion to make it 64-56. Now with my back really against the wall, I rely once again on the legs of Underwood, pounding out and scoring on a two yard scamper, and complete the the two point conversion on a roll out pass in the flat. Score tied, 64-64. Can someone say 6 overtimes?

First play in the 6th overtime, I run Four Verticals and laser beam one into the slot receiver on the left hand side, and he makes a miraculous spinning one handed catch in the end zone to put us up 70 to 64, and we get stuffed on the one inch line for the two point conversion, so UCF gets the ball. They slammed it down our throats the whole drive, scoring on an 8 yd run, and it comes down to the two point conversion. They run a fade route to the WR, and my CB jumps in the air and swats it to the turf, ending all hopes of a UCF victory. Onto the 7th overtime.

Overtime number seven. Who wants it more? They run ANOTHER screen pass to their HB, who goes in untouched after my safety completely whiffs a tackle and they go up 76-70. They run a middle screen, and my LB sniffs it out and stuffs it at the one, giving me yet again another shot to put the game away. I run a PA screen to Underwood, who takes it in from 25 yards out to knot it up at 76-76, and all I need is the two point conversion to win the game. I run Double Drags, and zoom the ball to my slot receiver just as he is making his cut... and the gargantuan DT from UCF hits the ball in the air, it flutters around two of my receivers, neither of which manage to catch the ball, and the ball falls harmlessly to the turf. Yet another opportunity wasted, and yet another overtime.

Would this be the defining moment? Overtime number EIGHT. Both teams exhausted, players covered in sweat, blood, and mud fighting for every inch, brawling for every down. On 3rd and 4 from the 19 yard line, I drop back and the worst scenario possible happens, the DE from UCF breaks through the line and drops me on the 24 yard line, ending hopes for a touchdown. I line up for the 41 yard field goal, having been perfect on the day, kick it and it looks so good, until the very last second it curves to the right and misses the post by about 6 inches. The score stands at 76-76, UCF ball.

That UCF RB... oh how I loathe him. He did it to me again. They run slants, he runs a little arrow out in the flat. The QB lofts him the ball. He breaks one tackle, two tackles, runs over my safety at the goal line, giving UCF the victory, 82-76. At this point, I did throw my controller in frustration, realizing that I had just lost the most grueling and **** game I had ever played in.

My oh my what a roller coaster ride... and despite the fact that I lost, it was the funnest game of NCAA football I think I've ever played. Kudos to EA for making this game possible. Sorry for the novel :P.
Holy ****, 8 overtimes!? That is badasss!!!! The most I've ever had was 4, but man 8? After losing that game, i would cry!! I wished there was a little more presentation to the game and a weekly wrap up show to bring more emotion to the table in those hard fought games like this to make it worth the grueling pain losing the game. Kudos my friend...badass game. Sounds like someone needs to increase human tackle slider, LOL

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »