Home

For those of you seeing no bad passes post patch 2, I think I've found the solution

This is a discussion on For those of you seeing no bad passes post patch 2, I think I've found the solution within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-25-2010, 12:39 PM   #33
Senior Circuit

KingV2k3's Arena

OVR: 21
Re: For those of you seeing no bad passes post patch 2, I think I've found the soluti

Quote:
Originally Posted by adembroski
I think so... but I'm starting to doubt my initial reading. I'll keep looking into it.
Any updates on this?

I'm trying to decide if I'm better off NOT installing the tuner and / or second patch...

Thoughts?
Old 08-25-2010, 12:47 PM   #34
Rookie

OVR: 4
Re: For those of you seeing no bad passes post patch 2, I think I've found the soluti

I'm seeing really weird results in a lot of my recent games. MY quarterback will throw inaccurately, pretty frequently. At least 5-6 times a game I am staring at the TV in disbelief, asking "Where the hell did you think you were throwing to?" And a lot of these are no-pressure, fully planted throws to wide open receivers just 15 yards away. The one common factor I've noticed is that most of them are mid-posts and slants that require leading the receiver properly to complete, and almost every time it's as if my QB was leading someone he thought was running twice as fast as regular humans actually can go. On the other side, the CPU QB seems to complete damn near everything regardless of distance or how tight the coverage is, unless 1. the defender physically gets a hand on the ball, or 2. the QB is under HEAVY pressure while throwing. Normal throws are auto-completes. But the CPU throws a lot less posts and slants than I do (hmmm).

I have both QB accuracy sliders on 10, but I'm thinking of increasing mine and decreasing the CPU's. Frankly I doubt that they will miss many throws even with the thing on zero.
Old 08-25-2010, 01:09 PM   #35
MVP

booker21's Arena

OVR: 16

at 0 is unplayable, they donīt hit anything.
at 5 they can play but most of your games will end up with % below 50
10% and above, all your qb will be joe montana
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-25-2010, 01:37 PM   #36
Rookie

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by booker21
Yikes. That sounds about right. I guess I'll cross my fingers for the next tuner set to arrive quickly and tweak this for the better.

I hate playing no-huddle, pass-first teams right now because you have just two options: get pressure fast, or watch helplessly as they march down the field.
Old 08-25-2010, 06:30 PM   #37
Hall Of Fame

Playmakers's Arena

OVR: 40

Quote:
Originally Posted by booker21
You can adjust Comp % by utilizing the WR Catch slider

Follow some the Greatest College Football players of All Time in NCAA Football 14
Old 08-25-2010, 06:42 PM   #38
Rookie

trrt's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playmakers
You can adjust Comp % by utilizing the WR Catch slider
Hey Playmaker, big fan of your work
quick question - what is your experience with the effect of WR Catch on CPU % percentage?
i understand it helps WRs get to the ball and make the catch better ofcourse but how sensitive is the slider from your experience? how do you suggest it is used?

if you've covered this elsewhere, my apologies!
thanks

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »